Khushi Is Kidnapped( Part:2)

Arnav takes a deep breath and is little relaxed as the girl is not khushi... Than again he again gets restless where is khushi.. (he remembers everything that he have said to her which made her cry)

Arnav:- (thinks) I am sorry khushi I know I made a lot of mistakes.. I know I have hurt you a lot I punished you for things that you never did I'm really sorry khushi... You can give me punishment for all this but please come back I can't breathe  khushi please come back

(he fell on his knees, tear roll down his cheeks he closes his eyes)

There are some people talking to each other about some near by temple where whatever is asked with pure heart gets fulfilled and they share there experiences as well.. Arnav listens all this and moves to the temple they were talking about.

(the ASR who never believed in existence of God is now going to the temple to pray God to give khushi back in his life)

On the other side khushi has changed her place where she was hiding and hides behind small tree the gones does not see her and starts to go away but suddenly khushi made some voice bcz of dry leaves near her which the goons hear and turns towards her khushi runs from there goons are behind her they fired on her but bullets didn't reached her but suddenly she stuck with a small rock and fell on the floor the 3 goons came near her they aim there gun on her khushi closes her eyes when she hears bell from near by temple she opens her eyes gathers dust in her both feast and throw it in the goons eyes while screaming "devi mayyiya ki jaiii" then she pushed them and run towards the temple

Arnav is in his car and he is also near the temple he can see temple from his car.. Khushi reaches the temple she fells on the stairs but then she gathers strength and climb the stairs and go inside the temple she bangs the bells 3  4 times and says " raksha kariye devi maiyya". "please protect me devi maiyya". And goes inside place her palm together closes her eyes then suddenly goons reach there she can't think of anything she thinks that she can't do anything know but suddenly she tyres to run by pushing away goons but she collides with one goon he holds her with her hair and slaps her due to which she fell... Just then a voice from behinds comes how dare you touch her I will kill you all... Saying this he came near them angrily and he hit the man (who slapped khushi) badly... He's totally out of control seeing him that way goons gets really scared and run from there.. Arnav turns towards khushi he helps her stand up..

Arnav:- you're okay khushi?? Khushi iii...
(she falls unconscious arnav pick her up in his arms he goes towards his car fast air is blowing arnav eye's is filled with tears)

Kyun dard hai itna playing in background

He reaches to his car and makes khushi sit on the car wipes out his tears and start his car to go to the hospital..