[A mission from the Huli Jing prince]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"And as for your questions about my shop well the idea was partly mine but I did not make the shop." Mk and Mei were basically jumping in their seats and the prince had to gather up his strength to not laugh at the two excided young adults.

"As for why I am here...I am in need of your help. Will you three be willing to help me?" The prince now looked more serious then before "Why do you require our help?" Mìng asked the prince curiously "Well you see I need your help in finding the mirror of Yin and Yang." The prince began to explain.

"The mirror of Yin and Yang?" Mei looked at the prince curiously and so did Mk.

"Yes you see...this mirror my family had it for generations, if it would end up in bad hands it could be very destructive. You see the Yang side of the mirror has the ability to bring one back from the dead but the Yin side...the Yin side has the ability to instantly kill an individual." The prince explained a hint of anxiety in his voice.

"Yikes- that could really be bad if someone bad got ahold of it-" Mei rubbed neck nervously "But why us? We're just human!" Mk nervously laughed.

"You two may be but this little guy isn't." The prince grinned when he pulled the hood off of Mìng's head petting his cat ears "Hey-!" Mìng said alarmed "Don't worry you're fine." The prince smiled softly calming the cat boy down by a small amount.

"He can guide you to get the items that you need to enter the celestial realm to retrieve the mirror." The prince explained.

"And what are the items that we'll need?" Mk asked

"Well all you'll really need is a chalk and some light purple candles."

"That's it?" The three looked at the prince as if he just made a joke.

"Listen....chalk and light purple candles are really rare in here." The prince sighned.

"Anyway, they are located in the spirit town, an elderly spirit should have them, they're known for being wise so be prepared that they might give you some tricky, puzzled questions."

"When you get these two items from them, you'll need to pass the Yīnyǐng forest whatever you do there don't trust anything."

"When you get to the Kunlun mountain you'll need to draw a circle full of symbols that you'll find in a scroll, then Mìng will concentrate his power into the circle and he'll chanel it to open a portal to the celestial realm."

Mk and Mei had stars in their eyes, it was clear that they wanted to agree. As much as Mìng didn't want to put the two mortals in danger he knew that the mirror was dangerous "YESS!" The two mortals squealed "Is there anything that we should be cautious about?" Mìng asked.

"Oh yes the part of the forest that you'll be going through to the mountain...the creatures there are rather...hostile so you should be keeping an eye out for them. Other then that I will provide you with some weapons and food for your journey." The prince said gently smiling.

"Oof I hope that we don't cross paths with them then!" Mk nervously chuckled "Yes....and thank you for your help I and my parents heavily appreciate it." Mìng smiled "Ofcourse! Plus a little adventure can't hurt!" Mei smiled as she stood up from where she was seated.

"Now, please follow me so that I can give you the things that you'll need on your adventure." The prince then turned his back to the trio starting to walk away. Mìng and Mk stood up from the chairs that they sat in and the three of them followed the prince.

A/N

The butterfly pea tea

The star tea

Red Oolong tea

Red Oolong tea

Prince Xiuying (source: google)