chapter 1

Yoongi's pov

I didn't move on from the death of my parents. Yes they were busy all the time but that doesn't make a reason to hate them .

The police told me it was a car crash accident . Well I don't think it was an 'accident ' I mean my parents job was risky and dangerous.

I may not know what they were working but all I know is that they kept it hidden from me for my safety.

I really want to find out who did this to my parents, but even if I knew what would be my plan? Will I take revenge or avoid everything to live a peaceful life ? There are allot of questions that I don't have the answer for .

I'm not the kind of taking revenge by killing but I may take my revenge as seeing them shut down ( wipe it wipe it wipe it 😂✨👍 sorry back to yoongi) .

But first thing is I need to know is what were they working .

Maybe I can find anything in my dad's office.
I got there but it was locked. The next thing I thought was their bedroom they had a secret door in their bedroom of course how did I forget that .

I quickly ran to the bedroom and start searching for a way to open it . But there was something that got my attention a photo of my parents and their friends when they were young teenagers I would rather say . I think this is the only way to know the truth .I have to find them first .

I think I do remember some of their names Mr.Kim ,Mr.Park,Mr.Jung and ....oh shoot come on try to remember you dumb yeah Mr.Jeon yes those were all I guess.

Wait isn't all of them are CEO's of the biggest companies here but who is Jeon?

Ahhh my head. I'm having a headache .

Ok at least I got to know how to reach 3 of them .

I have to go sleep now and tomorrow I will be heading to Mr.Kim company.

The next day I woke up, ate my breakfast and now I'm on my way out of the mansion.

I took one of the least expensive cars we ever had . The reason behind it is that I don't want to have eyes on me , not until I know the truth at least.

I didn't wear anything formal.

(This is what yoongi was wearing )

I got to the company. I entered and got to the reception.

" Good morning is Mr.Kim here? " I asked the reception male

" Um may I know who you are sir or did you have a meeting with him? "

" No just tell him Mr.Min's son-"

"Sir I can't he is in a meeting right now "

"Then I will wait " I said and rushed to the elevator

" Sir you can't go up there " the guy said running after me .

" Look he knows me very well and -"

"Sir please understand this isn't about -"

" What's happening here?" Asked a man

" Oh sir he wanted to meet Mr.Kim "

" Ok we will take care of this now go " the man said brushing the guy off

" Now may I know who the hell are you? and why are you here in the company asking to see my dad ? "

" I'm Min yoongi "

" Oh well I'm Jeon Jungkook does that explain why I'm here no be fucking for real "

" Well you dickhead I said I want to meet Mr.Kim and I clearly don't want to tell you the reason so fuck off or just tell me where is the fucking office "

" I'm not going to tell you where's the office "

" Then I guess amma take my leave and don't waist time on fucking assholes "

" Hey watch your language when you are in my dad's company!"

" Lower your voice when you talk to me you dumbass!"

" What in the world is happening here and why can't I focus on the meeting " Mr.kim shouted

" Dad this weird guy wants to meet you " he pointed at me

Mr.Kim looked at me shocked and said

" Oh boy how did you come here by your own ?"

" Good morning Mr.Kim . I'm here so I would like to ask you some questions " he looked confused

" Umm it's about my parents death..."

" Oh yes of course. I mean you're always welcomed " he greeted

" Dad do you know this boy ?"

" Yes I do he is Mr.Min's son . And call all your parents we are having an urgent meeting "

( Soo how does it go ? Please leave a comment because I read them when I'm bored and also I'm searching for friends so if any of you need one I'm here ♪⁠ヽ⁠(⁠・⁠ˇ⁠∀⁠ˇ⁠・⁠ゞ⁠) and if there us any recommendations of course. I think that's all thanks)