005

jayR momSUGARHILL, NEW YORK CITYSATURDAY, AUG 02 7:20PM

jayR mom
SUGARHILL, NEW YORK CITY
SATURDAY, AUG 02 7:20PM

I exited the car as Nimairi and jayR did the same we quickly took Nimairis stuff out of the car and went inside. I let jayR show Nimairi around so I could talk to her later, I went over to my room I wanted to take a shower I'm to worried about my sister I can't lose her like this I didnt we let Nimairi come earlier then she would be in the Dominican Republic maybe he wouldn't have found her it's all my fault. I got to tell Nimairi this shit is getting worse. I thought to myself while hopping in the shower after 20 minutes I was done so i just put on some sweats and went downstairs and Called Nimairi to come downstairs as I sit on the couch.
"Yes aunty" she said while smiling at me
"Come sit down baby I got to speak with you "I said as she sat down. "So before your mother met your dad she was married to an rival gang member from the Bronx, he used to beat her so bad that she lost so many babies so one day she called us up saying he beat her again but this time so bad that her head was bleeding. So me and aunty Valeria decided that we needed to do something so we got our husbands and uncles to kill your mothers husband. so we went to their house we made sure your mom wasn't home and shot up the place then went inside to look and there he was lying on the ground bleeding he was dead oh so we thought" Nimairi face changes as I stopped for a while "after a few years you mother met your dad and then the phone calls started to happening so you guys moved but he found out where you guys live but luckily he doesn't know you exist that why your mother wanted to move to the DR so she could be safe but just incase he knew that she would be there she didn't want to take you." I started crying because I don't know where my sister is and here I am telling her daughter something that she should've told her. Nimairi almost ran up to me to hug me and called jayR downstairs to come she came and also ran to me, then Nimairi went to the kitchen and called somebody.

-heyy guyss this is a short one just to update something because really wanted to make a long chapter but my brain literally kept freezing😭 ANYWAYS THANK YOU GUYS SO MICH FOR 700 READERSSS❤️ I'm so happy anyways I got to go bye lovesss-