Chapter seven.

Chapter seven:

I walk back to my room, after the weird encounter with Antoine. I feel my face flush at the sound of his name playing in my head. I giggle. Than I chuckle nervously. He almost kissed me, but why? I never had that happen to me. I have always wondered how it felt like, but I knew that it was wrong to even think of it. I sigh. If only we could see each other more often. I hear my door opening.

"SOPHIE!!" Liana yells as she makes her way over to my bed.

"Guess what!!!!" She says with a grin.

I arch my eyebrows. "What?"

"My sister is coming!" She says joyfully.

My face goes blank and pale with fear.
"W-w-what!?" I say fearfully.

Liana notices my disappointment.

"Oh honey why so glum, you never even met Viviane." Liana says sadly.

Viviane? Who was that?

"Who is that?" I ask curiously

She laughs slightly. After a while she becomes serious again.

"Oh you where serious. Viviane is my sister, well my youngest sister." Liana says.

I gasp. "You have another sister!"

"Why yes, but we all have different mothers. Oh and she is only a couple years older than you! It will be so much fun to have her here, you have no idea! You remind me of her, with your appearance and how kind you are." Liana replies.

I look at her like she said something crazy.

"Do you have any other sisters?" I ask.
She shakes her head. "No there is only us three."

I nod. "Wow, so what country does she rule?"

"Oh Viviane rules over Rome. Her mother was the Queen there but she passed away and than Viviane took her place. The same thing happened with my mother, but Anastasia got hers through a long line of deaths." Liana says sadly.

I nod. Yeah by killing my parents, I think harshly.

"Well get ready for Viviane, she arrives tomorrow!" Liana says cheerfully.

I stare at her with my mouth hanging open. Tomorrow!? Oh my goodness.

"Anastasia might drop by here but probably not so don't worry to much on being all fancy and formal, trust me." Liana reassures me.

I nod. She turns around and walks out the door. After she leaves and is out of sight, I plop down on my bed. My eyes kept closing and that's when I knew I was tired, so I quickly changed into my night gown and I went to sleep. My last thoughts where, what was I going to do if the Queen of Spain came to visit? She knew about me knowing. And with that I fell into a peaceful slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up early, because of a nightmare. I was trembling and I had tears still coming out of my eyes. I dreamt about the Queen of Spain, Anastasia. She was whipping me, harder this time. Her laugh was horrible, it was sinister and pure evil. Than out of no where she made three other, Anastasia's a perfect image of her and they all started whipping me. Than as I thought is going to stop, Sapphire comes in and she whispers into my ear.

"Go as soon as you can, as far as possible." She whispers.

Than the dream ended and I woke up, startled to death. I decide to get out of bed, I walk over to my vanity and sit on the stool. My eyes where surprisingly more alive than I thought they would be, but my face was all wet from tears and my forehead all sweaty. I groan. I decide to get ready to meet Viviane. I push back my nightmare and I brush my tangled blond hair and I sweep it up into a beautiful curly bun. I pick out my best dress, which is the blue with lace. and I wash my face thoroughly. I take a peek in the mirror one last time. I looked great! More better than I thought I would. I sigh. Well time to meet sister number three.
As I walk out of my room,I notice the servants busy with cleaning and preparing for Viviane. I spot Antoine. I smile. He see's me too and he grins lively. He stops what he is doing and walks over to me.

"Hello miss Sophie, how are you today!" He asks.

I chuckle. "Alright I guess, I am very, very nervous to meet Viviane, I-I mean Queen of Rome."

He laughs at my response. "Don't worry Sophie, you can call her that, trust me she is quite a woman, let me put it at that."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well she is a very nice person and she only likes being called Viviane so you have no choice." Antoine tells me happily.

I chuckle. "Alright I'll keep that in mind."

He flashes me a heartwarming smile and he turns around at the sound of his name.

"Antoine! Come along, Viviane is almost here!" A old servant lady yells.

He nods and quickly looks back and mouths a sorry to me. It's okay, I mouth back. I decide to go and find the Queen. Luckily she was where she usually was, in her parlour.

"Oh Hello my child." Liana says as soon as she spots me.

"Hello, I hope you slept well." I say.

She nods. "Yes I did. Are you ready for Viviane?" She asks.

I nod. "I think so."

She chuckles. "Don't be nervous, she is a very sweet, energetic person she is only 20 years old."

I sigh of relief. "Oh thank god, I thought she was older."

"No, I told you she was only a couple years older than you." Liana says.

I shrug. "I must have forgotten."

She smiles. "You look beautiful with that dress."

"Thank you!" I say.

I servant walks into the parlour.

"M'lady, the Queen of Rome." Says the servant.

Liana quickly stands up and I do the same. A girl walks in wearing a huge black lace dress and a crown on her beautiful curly, blond hair. Her eyes popped out with a radiant blue colour. Liana squeals and so does the woman.

"Viviane!!" Liana screams happily.

"Liana!!" Viviane screams back.

They embrace and than Viviane's attention turns to me.

"Ah you must be Sophie!" She says sweetly.