Treehouse

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-2 page-
One day y/n woke up to loud noises in the backyard of the house, like someone was bagning something with a hammer. It was 07:45, who is awakes this early on a saturday morning? Then it all of a sudden stops.

"Finally its over" y/n thought to themselves. After a few minutes y/n falls asleep. When y/n wakes up they go downstairs to get some breakfast when y/n sees Natasha sitting on the sofa watching TV.

"Natasha? What are you doing in my house?" You asked a few seconds later after spotting her. "Oh hey y/n! Did you sleep well?" She so calmly says. "Well yeah- other then i woke up at 07:45 inn the morning hearing some loud banging in the backyard, have any idea what it might have been?" Y/n asked. Natasha smiles with a suspicious look on her face. She walks over to y/n and grabbed they're hand without saying a word and started walking to the backyard.

But then she stopped. "Close your eyes, i have a surprise." She finally said after a few seconds of silence. You close your eyes and hold her hand tight as she starts walking again but more slowly and carefully.

She stopped again but this time she told y/n to open they're eyes. Y/n opens they're eyes and sees a not too big and not too small treehouse in front of them.

"OMG- NATASHA, YOU BUILD THIS?!" Y/n practically said screaming. "Yup, that probably explains the noise you heard in the morning" she said giggling. Y/n looks at Natasha with big puppy eyes and hugged her as tight as she could. Natasha smiles and hugs you back. 

"Now, are we going to check it out and maybe decorate it or what?" Natasha said teasingly. "OH HELL YEAH!" Y/n screams loud while starting to run to the treehouse with Natasha after you laughing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^