Although she lowered her head, her eyes slanted to the boys behind her from time to time. Carefully thinking about it, he snorted and took a few steps to the side to block Norman.

    Hai Jia asked, "What's good about Yaozhu Junior Sister today? I feel you are very happy."

    Yaozhu smiled.

    "I've been looking forward to today's interview for a long time,"

    she said cheerfully, with an unintelligible light in her eyes.

    ***

    Around eight in the morning, Shaotu and Lu Xuekai woke up in turn.

    Yaoguang was already squatting beside the cave, polishing her broom.

    In fact, she used her own fists, and her moves would inevitably be wide open. The broom had only been used a few times, and there were many wear and tear.

    Yao Guang thought about it and put away the broom.

    Shaotu was surprised: "Don't you use it?"

    "It doesn't matter." Yaoguang said.

    In fact, it is more convenient not to.

    She asked again, "How many brands do you have now?"

    Shaotu took it out and looked at it: "Two." There were originally three, but one was taken away.

    Yaoguang took out a bunch of them from his pocket and stuffed it into Shaotu: "Take it."

    Shaotu was taken aback by her heroic demeanor: "This... all for me?!"

    Seeing this scene, the barrage burst into flames. Added:

    [Fuck! What the hell! Sister is so proud! 】

    【Cry with anger, why didn't I team up with my sister in the freshman competition? ! 】

    【Forget it, do you look good-looking from someone's little brother? ]

    [Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha laughing to death me! Look at Lu Xuekai's expression, it's bright! 】

    Lu Xuekai just came over and saw Yaoguang make a small stove for Shaotu, and almost didn't cry.

    why! Obviously he and Xiaoyao sister have known each other for a longer time!

    - He was the one who came first!

    Lu Xuekai burst into tears: "Xiaoyao...you...why..."

    Yaoguang: "?"

    She glanced at Lu Xuekai, suddenly realized, and took out her broom: "It is a courtesy, he gave me a broom, I Send him the number plate."

    Lu Xuekai was stunned: "...Ah?" The

    barrage floated across the screen of question marks.

    【Is it because of my poor cultural performance? What do you mean by courtesy? 】

    【Doubting the eyes of life.JPG】

    [Hahahaha look at Lu Xuekai's expression, he must be regretting why he didn't give his sister a broom! ]

    [Send a 18K gold one, maybe there is still a chance. 】

    Shaotu was sweating profusely: "Yaoguang, this is not the way to go back and forth..." He shoved the number plate back to her, "You take this yourself."

    Yaoguang glanced at the number plate in his hand, pondered for a moment, Said: "I understand."

    Shaotu had an ominous premonition: "...What do you understand?"