She A meaningful light flashed in his eyes.

Yaoguang Wei Zheng, subconsciously asked: "Do you..." Know her identity?

"Of course," Xiao Yao smiled, a trace of blood finally appeared on her pale face, "Have you forgotten? I picked you up."

Hearing this, Yao Guang fell silent.

Xiao Yao - know that she is not human?

Yaoguang is a superhuman robot.

She came from another plane, and because she accidentally fell into a black hole, she was teleported to this plane, and was picked up by Xiao Yao who came out to scavenge waste.

The amazing thing is that Xiaoyao has the same name as her, and the two look a bit similar. She can't return to the original plane, so she lives with Xiaoyao.

Xiao Yao looked straight at her: "Are you willing to help me with this?"

Yao Guang lowered his eyes.

Xiao Yao's hands were trembling, but as if she was holding on to a life-saving straw, she tightly clasped her arm.

She paused and said, "Okay."

Xiaoyao rescued her, and she recognized Xiaoyao as the second master.

And as long as it is the master's order, she will do everything to complete it.

Xiao Yao seemed to be relieved: "Thank you, then I can rest assured..." She turned her head to the side, "Sorry, Yaoguang, I feel a little sleepy..."

Yaoguang disagreed: "You need to eat, I Go to the barbecue."

But Xiao Yao didn't say anything - her eyes were tightly closed, as if she was asleep.

Yao Guang stood quietly, as if waiting for her response.

After a long time, an electronic voice popped out in her mind: [The detection subject lost his vital signs. 】

Yaoguang said without thinking: "Re-detection."

【...】

【The detection subject lost his life... Beep-! 】

The electronic sound ended with an abrupt scream, Yaoguang pursed his lips and stood up.

Xiao Yao has not eaten for three days. If humans do not eat for a long time, they will die.

- Must cook for her.

She stood up, walked out of the room, and after ten minutes, came in with a bowl of barbecue.

The grilled meat is cut into bite-friendly sizes, and each piece is cooked to just the right level, with a fragrant aroma that makes your index fingers ticklish.

She stood in front of the bed and gently touched Xiaoyao: "It's time to eat."

Xiaoyao didn't respond.

Yaoguang paused, picked up a piece of meat, and fed it into Xiaoyao's mouth, but before she could stop it, the meat fell.

Yaoguang grabbed the piece of meat instantly with the outstanding reaction ability of the battle robot and put it back into Xiaoyao's mouth.

But she repeated it several times, but Xiao Yao didn't respond at all, the meat was always picked up, dropped... and picked up again.

Finally, Yaoguang missed, the meat fell and fell to the ground.

She stared at the piece of meat, her blue eyes glowing in the darkness, like fireflies in summer.

Yaoguang opened his mouth and said in a low voice, "Re-test."