One second before entering that mysterious galactic space.

    "Woooooooooo!!"

    "Woooooooooooooo!!" The

    mechanical dog's barking was exhausted, and Zero suddenly turned over and sat up.

    "What's the matter! Is there a fire?!"

    She looked around like a flies, but there was no movement in the dark room, only a silver shadow swept past the window, like An Ling?

    She quickly got up and opened the door, just in time to see Sid rushing out.

    The robotic butler carried a vacuum cleaner into a Gatlin, with two pieces of ammunition hanging on his shoulders, a row of grenades pinned to his waist, and a camouflage straw hat on his head: "Zero, there is danger, go back!"

    Zero was terrified. She was still wearing pajamas and slippers, but after a good night's sleep, why did she have to fight again!

    "What happened? Where is Anling, where did he go?"

    Before Sid could explain, there was a loud "bang" in the field outside the house, as if something heavy fell violently from a height, and the sound suddenly rang out. Torn apart metal sound.

    With a thud in her heart, Ling rushed to the gate with the housekeeper, but she retracted the foot she wanted to step out just now.

    There is no other reason, because outside the hut, the brooms, buckets, rakes, water pipes, and carts that were originally used for work, regardless of the material and quality, all floated strangely in the air.

    In the farther fields, those withered straws floated like ghosts, like a supernatural event. Every now and then one or two things regained gravity and fell down with a thumping thud. No one knows what kind of force makes these objects fly into the air, everything is extremely strange.

    The huge noise I heard just now was because a scrapped car fell from the air and smashed into the ditch. The door, which was separated from the body, rolled to the edge of the field and creaked.

    After a while, the originally bright moonlight was obscured by dark clouds, and no light could penetrate.

    The only street light, 'Zizi', lit up twice and went out completely, and the land fell into complete darkness and silence.

    Zero folded his arms and shivered.

    Is this... haunted?

    A dusty incandescent lamp hangs from the center of the roof in the farmer's log cabin that has been abandoned for a long time.

    The rotten wires swayed in the wind, and the light bulbs made an unpleasant "crack-crack" sound.

    Suddenly, the lampshade vibrated violently, as if something was passing by quickly. The naked eye can only glimpse two white shadows, rushing left and right in the room at a very fast speed, but it is not clear at all.

    A howling wind blew up in the cabin. As the two sides fought fiercely, the frequency of the incandescent lamps trembled faster and faster, and the iron lampshade kept colliding and humming, bearing the pressure of both sides.

    The cracks on the iron lampshade became denser and denser, and finally, with a bang, the incandescent light bulb exploded.

    The room was plunged into darkness, and in the zizi electric sparks, two white shadows were all revealed.

    Dong has already turned around gracefully, his large white robe draws a beautiful arc in mid-air, and his long curly hair is tied into a bundle on his left shoulder. This outfit does not look like a night attack at all.