Hell's Angels (Harry Potter fan fiction)

Hey Okay this is the new version of my old story.

Fay Dunbar is played by (just in this story) Arianna Grande (with brown hair until i say)

Pairing won't happen for a while.

Hannah(Abbott), Fay are Half Blood

Hermione is still Muggle Born

Lavender Ginny Romilda Pansy Cho Parvati Luna and Susan are Pure Blood

Harry and Ron never friends with Hermione.

Chapter One: Making Friends and Plans

A scream. Thats all that could be heard in the night. This scream belonged to no other than Hermione Granger. Hermione Granger was not normal, to say the least. She was a witch, the smartest witch of her age. She goes to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and Wizardry. She had bushy, fizzy, chocolate-brown hair with a mix between honey and caramel eyes. She was really skinny, that was due to bullying, she had curves in all the right place but hid them in a baggy uniform. Shy, bookworm, smart were words to describe her. Hermione didn't have any friends, nobody wanted to be her friend because The Bellas didn't like her. If The Bellas didn't like you, no one did. It was like a rule.

The Bellas was Band. consisted of 6 girls, they were what people described as pretty or hot, they could play instruments and sing. These girls were the mean girls of Hogwarts, They were Fake, Plastic even. These 6 girls were; Lavender Brown, a Gryffindor who was so stupid. She was also the most sluttish of the 6. Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and pale, she was some what pretty but she wears so much make up you could not tell. 2nd was Cho Chang, a Ravenclaw the only one of The Bellas, she was smart and very pretty but same as Lavender wears too much make up. She had raven black hair and dark eye, you could not explain the colour but they were dark with olive skin. 3rd was Parvati Patil, another Gryffindor, she left her sister to be a Bella, she now bully her sister because of it. She had dark hair with brown eyes. Her skin was tan, so she didn't need fake tan like the rest, she had changed the most out of all the girls. 4th was Ginny Weasley, another Gryffindor, She ws the youngest out the group being a year younger. Fiery red hair and emerald-green eyes, she wore far too much fake tan that if you switched her hair and eyes, she would look like a umpa lumpa. 5th in The Bellas is Romilda Vane, A Slytherin, she had tight curly black hair and dark eyes. She had a light tan and was quite tall and very slim. Last but not lease the leader of The Bellas, Pansy Parkinson, she was the most evil out of all of them. A Slytherin, with short black hair and dark hair, she the ring leader some may say, she got everything she wanted. She was pale, nobody could say anything about her. The one thing these girls have in common was that they were all pure blood.

Hermione had been a victim of them for 3 years now. She'd wake up screaming and crying but had to keep it quiet as she shared a room with Lavender and Parvati. They use every excuse to hurt her, she did not want to add crying and being scared to sleep to the list of thing they could say. It was her last night of 4th year and she was leaving tomorrow for summer she could not wait desired to get ready and leave now for breakfast it was only 7 in the morning but breakfast was probably already out. The train left at 9 o'clock and she'd sit by herself like always.

Hermione quietly got ready in baggy jeans, a baggy dark blue jump and old trainers. She didn't care what she looked like as she would put on anything. She slowly brought her trunk and bags out of the room and down the stairs. She had 2 bags one was for the train and the other was spare clothes, just in case. She made it to where she would leave her trunk. Put her trunk near the back so that she could get it easily get at 9 & 3/4. On her way out she bumped in to someone. Looking up she seen Padma Patil. 'whats she doing up this early?' Hermione though. but keep her head down.