Chapter 30 - The Morning After

Start from the beginning

"Ah... so you remember getting all pissy at me?"

I stay silent, continuing to eat my pancake. I wish I could just erase that part of the night from my memory.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I finally say.

"So, you do remember."

"That's not what I said."

"Your reaction to that says otherwise."

"Just shut up for one second, please."

"That's actually very similar to what you told me yesterday, just less harsh."

"Oh my- yes, I got all pissed, stop fucking obsessing over it." I huff.

He tilts his head slightly, "I just wanted to know why."

"Why do you wanna know so bad?"

"Cuz," The smirk returns once again, "It's not every day I get to see you jealous."

"I wasn't jealous."

He stares at me for a second, "Fine."

"Hey, what happened when we got here after the party?" I changed the subject, taking a sip of the water next to my plate.

"You said you wanted to fuck me."

I almost spit out the water, beginning to cough, "W-what?"

"Holy shit, I'm kidding!" Oikawa laughs.

"Dickhead..." I mumble.

"Well, what actually happened was us trying to get you into the house, but you were practically sleeping, so it took longer than it should have. Then Iwa and Aya fixed up your hands while I was making the beds. Iwa and I stayed in the living room while you and Aya slept in my bed."

I sigh, feeling slightly embarrassed at the scene I caused, "Thanks... sorry about being a mess."

"Nothing out of the ordinary."

"Shut up, loser."

"I'll help out my friends anytime, even when they're a complete disaster."

"I'm actually done with you."

"And yet you're still sitting here, in my living room."

I pinch the bridge of my nose in annoyance, "But seriously, thanks for letting me stay here. I didn't want to deal with my mom or sister, this just made things easier."

"Anytime."

We sat in silence for a solid minute or two before he spoke up again.

"Hey, let's go out."

"Where?" I ask.

"I dunno, I'm not doing anything for the rest of the day, and I highly doubt you have anything going on in your life, so let's do something."

"Wow, what if I did have something though?" I scoff.

"Do you?"

...

"No... Don't you wanna ask other friends?"

"Aya and Iwa have shit to do, that's why they left earlier." He says, "And would you really want me to bring along my other friends from volleyball?"

"Well, I don't know, it was just a suggestion!"

"What, do you not wanna hang out alone?"

"N-no! I just-"

"Alright then, let's head out." Oikawa cuts me off, grabbing his keys and making his way to the front door.

"Um, can I at least change first?" Did he really forget I was wearing his clothes?