"a gift from dracos father." one of the other, older members say. draco just gave a cocky smirk "you see weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best."

"at least no one on the gryffindor had to buy their way in. they got in on pure talent." hermione spoke up. draco face frowned, walking up to her slowly "no one asked for your opinion. you filthy little mudblood."

everyone face went into shock, roslyn sneering "excuse me, what did you just say?"

malfoy gave her a smirk, ron looking at him while slowly getting out his wand "you'll pay for that one, malfoy. eat slugs!"

ron attempted to curse him however because of his wand being broken, it rebounded on him, sending him right back.

of course the slytherin team laughed however everyone else including roslyn ran over to him, making sure he was alright.

"you okay ron?" hermione said as her knees touched the ground, harry and roslyn also on the ground.

ron turned around, facing the floor. hermione exclaimed "say something!"

"hermione, I don't think he can" roslyn looked at her and just after that, ron puked out a slug.

everyone grimaced of course, collin coming in between the weasleys twins and taking a photo "wow! can you turn him around harry?"

"no collin, get out of the way" harry said before him and hermione linked their arms with ron, pulling him off and up the ground.

"rose, grab out stuff will you?" hermione gestured to their books on the bench. roslyn nodded, rushing over and grabbing all their stuff before following the three to hagrids.

»»——⍟——««

"this calls for specialist equipment." hagrid said when he entered his hut with a bucket, the red head boy still puking out slugs.

hagrid sits down in his chair "nothing to do but wait till it stops I'm afraid."

he pukes out yet again another slug, harry trying to move back but couldn't as roslyn was sitting there "okay.."

hagrid nodded "better out then in... who was ron trying to curse anyways?"

"malfoy" roslyn rolled her eyes. harry nodded beside her, looking at hagrid "he called hermione um, well I don't know exactly what it means."

hermione got up, of course having tears in her eyes. she crossed her arms, walking away and also facing away "he called me a mudblood."

hagrid gasped in shock "he did not"

harry frowned, looking between hagrid and hermione "what's a mudblood?"

hermione turned round, walking forward "it means dirty blood. mudblood is a really foul name for someone whose muggleborn. someone with non magical parents. someone like me."

hermione paused "it's not a term one usually hears in a civilized conversation." hermione leaned against something, her head hanging down with tears in her eyes. roslyn just sighed sadly.

"see the thing is, harry, there are some wizards like the malfoy family, who think they're better than everyone else because they're what people call pure blood" hagrid explained and harrys face washes over with disgust "that's horrible."

ron just puked out another slug, speaking "it's disgusting."

"and it's codswallop to boot. dirty blood" hagrid rolled his eyes "why there isn't a wizards or which alive today that's not half-blood or less"

"more to the point, they've yet to think of a spell that our hermione can't do.. come here" hagrid smiled sadly, holding out a hand for the girl to take which she did "don't you think on it hermione. don't you think on it for one minute."

hermione had tears in her eyes and roslyn got up and hugged her. hermione laughed, hugging the girl back. roslyn pulled away, looking at her "hermione you are no less of a witch or wizard than any of us, alright?"

hermione nodded, and just smiled widely because of the happiness that her friends surround her with.

jay speaks ༄can't wait to write more on hermione and roslyns friendship tbh, their gonna be my favorite brotp <3

jay speaks
can't wait to write more on hermione and roslyns friendship tbh, their gonna be my favorite brotp <3