I can't let you starve!...

But I can't let her talk to you either...

What if she tries to steal you from me...

But how do I get rid of her?

I can't stab her...

It'll get blood on the clothes and I need them if I'm gonna deliver the pizza to you....

I'll just knock her out and take her home...

We will have so much...

Fun...

Yeah, fun!

I watch as she gets on her hands and knees looking under the car, when she isn't looking I pull out my knife holding it to where the blade points upwards.

"Hmmm... I don't see anything..." she says before turning to look up at me, her eyes widen, and before she can scream I bring down the handle of my knife to the middle of her forehead knocking her out instantly.

"Nighty night~" I coo with a giggle, I begin to undress her, and afterward I put her unconscious body in the trunk.

Closing the trunk I almost forgot to cut the cable that would allow her to escape from the trunk.

I open it back up and luckily there isn't one.

Humming softly to myself I grab her clothes and get into the car undressing and putting the uniform on.

"It's a perfect fit~" I look down amazed, looking back up I see the delivery hat.

"Hmmmm..."

I take down my hair and put the hat on.

"Perfect~" I giggle softly and get out of the car grabbing the pizzas, which were surprisingly still hot.

"I'm so excited! I hope he answers the door~" I sigh and skip up to the house.

When I get to the door I hear your voice, and my eyes glaze over as I imagine what your face would look like if you recognized me.

Snapping out of my thoughts I ring the doorbell holding the pizzas.

I watch as the door opens and I'm met with the face of some blonde.

That is definitely not Quinn-

I think it's your friend...

What was his name?

Oh, that's right!

It's Yuga.

I force a smile even though I'm absolutely pissed.

"I've got your large pizzas here sir~" I purr, holding out the pizzas.

I smirk seeing that your friend is now frozen in place looking at me with his mouth agape.

Looks like someone recognized my voice...

Suddenly the pizzas are snatched from my hands and the door is slammed in my face.

"That wasn't very nice of you..." I mutter to myself glaring at the door when suddenly I hear a voice.

"Yuga! What the hell?" I hear your voice and I sigh softly.

I hear footsteps but they stop shortly after they start.

I frown looking at the door when I hear a voice most likely belonging to your friend.

"Don't fucking open that door, Quinn..." I hear him say and I scoff.