Seb x ????? Pt 3.

It was the last race of the 2023 f1 season and Lewis had to finish higher than Max to win the championship and his eighth title. Seb had been a constant feature at every f1 race that season much to everyone's surprise.
The end of the race came along, it was a very intense race, a very close race but in the end Lewis came out on top with a brilliant overtake on the last lap to take the lead of the race from Max. When he got out of his car, Lewis jumped into the arms of his team, standing to the side was Seb who was watching with a fond look on his face.
Max did his interview congratulating Lewis on the overtake and his record breaking championship win then the podium celebration came. After the trophies were given out and the champagne was sprayed, Jenson Button came up to the podium to give Lewis an interview. At the same time, Max noticed that Seb had disappeared from the crowd of people below.

(Jenson is in bold)

'So Lewis, congratulations on your eighth world championship, you have now beaten Michael Schumacers record, how do you feel'
'To be honest, it feels surreal like I never expected to get this far especially with the car last year, there were some major improvements and I feel honoured to have just had a chance this season'
'This season, you were one of the most experienced drivers on the grid along with Fernando, after Sebastian retired, how did that affect you'
'It didn't really affect me that much as Seb was still present at the races pretty often this season'
'Is there anything that you would like to say to anybody'
'Yes, so first I would like to thank my fans who have been so supportive this season, I'd like to thank my team, I'd like to thank Max who pushed me all the way this season, what a fight, I'd like to thank George, who also gave me a good on track fight as well, I also have to thank my family who have always been so supportive throughout my career, but the person who had been by my side the most this season, I have to thank my partner, so please welcome HIM to the stage'

Everybody on the podium looked towards the entrance to said podium and saw Sebastian Vettel coming onto the podium. He came over to Lewis and kissed Lewis on the lips. Max and Charles both looked over in shock.
MV- Oh my god
CL- I bet that's the reason for Sebs continued presence at the circuits

Lewis turned back towards the mic.

'Seb has been by my side for all of this season, and now it is time for me to announce my retirement from the sport, my team has known about this for some time, and I feel that this is the right time for me to tell you guys. I wish to spend the rest of my life with my husband, but I'm sure we will still come to some races, right Seb'
'Yes, well first congratulations to Lew for his title, I'm sure that everyone is in a lot of shock now, what with finding out that two ofvthe most prolific drivers are married and Lewis announcing his retirement, most of you drivers and people around the paddock were wondering why I was still here, well this is the reason I was supporting my husband of five years, all the Mercedes crew knew about this, and I'd justvlike to say good luck to the next generation of drivers, you have big boots to fill'
'Thank you for that, erm let's just take some time to let this sink and we'll be back with you shortly with some reactions to this news'

Charles and Max went over to where Lewis and Seb were standing.
CL- I never would have guessed
MV- Well congratulations to both of you and happy retirement Lewis
CL- Please come and visit
LH- Don't worry, we will
SV- Make sure that you kids fill his boots
CL- Oh I'm sure that Max will do that just fine
MV- Why don't you two go off and celebrate in the way I know that you want to and we'll cover
LH- Thanks guys and good luck for next year
SV- Yes, thanks and good luck

***
Authors Note

This is the last part to this story.
Hope that you liked it.
Would you like to see more several part one shots?
Any pairings that you would like to see?
See you in the next chapter 😊