*Prologue*

It was a rainy and stormy night as a tall figure dressed in a black hooded cloak was seen walking through mushy wet grass and passing trees and beautiful rocks with water flowing down them.

They were seen walking towards a low cabin located near a large river of water where he could see ducks and other water lover creatures relaxing in the rain, enjoying the feel of it hitting them

As they finally reached a beautiful black cabin, the person placed down a purple bassinet with stars on it and a nice covering on the back of it, covering the black blankets inside of the bassinet.

"I'm sorry young hatching, but it's much too dangerous for you to come with me where I'm going. You are going to be better off here. We see each other again, young one," The person said in a silky smooth voice and knocked on the door before disappearing into the ground.

A grumpy woman with messing with Sea green hair groaned as she got out from under thick white blankets and looked around, wondering who was knocking at her door this late at night.

She walked on out of the bedroom, dragging her feet as she headed towards the door to see who it was. As she reached the door, she saw nothing but the pouring outside and narrowed her teal eyes, seeing nobody outside.

A crying sound was heard coming down from her feet. She looked down to see a bassinet on the ground next to her feet. Her eyes widened as he realized a baby was abandoned on her doorstep. She picked up the bassinet and moved the blanket to see a baby girl around a few weeks inside with ghostly pale skin and dark blue hair.

"Now, where did you come from, child?" The woman asked, looking at the baby girl as she shut the front door of her home.

In response, the baby girl let out a yawn with drool coming out of her mouth.

"Someone sleepy now. Why don't we get some sleep for now in my room," She said, walking back to her bedroom.

The young woman carried the baby girl, rocking her, trying to set her down as she started crying at the top of her lungs. It was 3:00 in the morning, and she tried changing the diaper and giving her milk. She was lucky to have it in her home.

She sighed, seeing nothing was working at the moment when she suddenly roll-up up the scroll and noted inside the bassist.

"It seems that someone had left a note for me," She said, picking up the note and moving the baby to her one arm as she used the other hand to open it.

Mitsuko,

I know that this must be a surprise to you. I don't come to you that often for tasks. My loyal green hair follower. Yet I made this cute bundle miracle with my special lady. However, sadly, she ended up failing to make it after losing too much blood. My medics couldn't save her. I wish I could keep her, but where I'm going isn't a safe place for her.

Me and my right hand, Kabuto, are currently joining the Akatsuki, a criminal organization, for reasons. I won't mention that the Hidden Leaf is not entirely off my tail since I left the village. If they see the child, she has been used to getting to me. This is for the best.

The important thing is that I need you to take care of my child. Out of all of the followers, I have gathered, you are the most trustworthy one. I only had a short time with her before I delivered her to you, but I will be back on the train when the time comes.

She has a name already, so you don't have to worry about thinking about one for her. It's Tsuyumi, the name her mother gave her. We didn't decide on the surname, so just give her mine for now, which is Tsuchinoko. Everything in the scroll is the clothes we brought her and a necklace her mother wanted her to have before she died. I'm counting on you to take care of her for me.

Your Lord.

The woman, now known as Mitsuko, looked at the note, surprised to see the baby she was holding named Tsuyumi was the child of her Lord Orochimaru. She didn't recall much about the woman she saw him with when he first found her and made him one of his loyal after he betrayed his home village. However, she just didn't realize how close the two of them actually were.

She glanced down at the baby girl who was still crying in her arm as she looked back at the scroll that Lord Orochimaru mentioned there being clothes in there and thought to herself.

'Maybe she just needs more comfortable clothes instead of this outfit she has on now.' She thought, unsealing the scroll, and saw pajamas and other clothes as well as a black box.

"Here, how about we put these on," Mitsuko said, picking up a cute seafoam swaddle and wrapping it around her after removing her uncomfortable clothes.

She let out a sigh of relief as Tsuyumi had finally begun to settle down, signaling she just wanted the clothes off.

"Let's go to bed. It's super late," She replied, exhausted, laying the baby back in the bassinet for bed until she got a place actually for her sleep.

She looked at the child closely and saw that she resembled her Lord with her ghostly pale skin; however, her hair color was different. She wasn't sure about the eyes since she hadn't seen them yet.

'This will be a long and exhausting task, but anything for Lord Orochimaru.' Mitsuko thought, looking at the drooling sleeping baby next to her in the bassinet sleeping peacefully now.

She smiled to herself as she started to dift on to sleep, knowing that taking care of the new baby girl would be a lengthy task given to her by her mighty Lord.

Hello, readers! I hope you enjoy the prologue of my new story. A few things that you should know are that the plot won't follow certain parts of the Narutoverse. So don't be surprised if some
characters that should be dead alive.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the Prologue and continue to enjoy the story as more chapters come out.

Thank you for reading!