- I don't know if we'll see again each other but I'm sure if we do, I promise I will change something, I will help you achieve the great future, and if that happens I hope I'm beside you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

IN TAKEMICHI CLASS ROOM

No one pov:

When the teacher finish explaining the lesson ...

Teacher:okay we're finished, you can have your lunch break

Everyone put out there bento's( lunch box 🍱) and open them, while takemichi....

T -maa'm can I go to the canteen? , I forgot my lunch box in the house.

Takemichi asked while raising his other arm.

Teacher -do you have money ?or should I just call Ms. Hanage to bring it?

The teacher asked back.

T-no need ma'am , thank for concern ,and yeah I do have money in me.

Teacher -if you say so , then go on.

T-thank you ma'am.

Takemichi look around before going out of the classroom and so a certain boy who is not eating like other so he called him.

T-umm tetta-kun

Takemichi called kisaki ,which made kisaki flinch for hearing a familiar voice ,that get everyone attention turning a lot of eyes look at kisaki.

K-um. Y..es?

T- did you also forgot your lunch box ?, That's why you're not eating.

K- umm no , I just don't fell like it.

Kisaki answered .

Then takamichi raise his arm again and called the teacher again.

T- ma'a

Teacher -yes what it is again?

The teacher said with a sighhs

T-can I bring tetta-kun Kun with me.

-actually I still don't know where the canteen is .

T-pov
It's actually that a lie, I remember every facility and all the room in these school , I just want to get closer to him, I fell like we both new each other in the past ,I always fell some kind of shock ( when you get
electric shock) when I touch some certain some one, maybe some of my memories will be back if I know him more, maybe my head aches will be at peace.

Random student -um I can come with you.

The random student suggest.

T- no actually I want someone to accompany me in the canteen, since tetta-kun is still not eating maybe he can come.

Teacher- sighhs ,go on.

K-wai..t

Before kisaki finished his complain of not wanting to come with with a person who he both hate and admire the most in the past, takemichi grab kisaki hand and drag him out of the classroom.