"You can all try that." Taehyung sighed. He stood up heading to the door.

"Where are you going?" Seokjin asked.

Taehyung didn't answer, just let the door slam shut behind him.

-

Namjoon woke up with a cry, sitting up in the bed, his heart hammering.

He looked around the room, blinking a few times as he tried to calm down.

He was in Yoongi's room. Alone.

He sighed, falling back. He brought his hands in his eyes, trying to block out the memories of Agust's sneering face hovering over him.

He took a few moments to calm his heart down, assuring himself it was just a dream.

He threw the covers off himself and was surprised to see someone had dressed him in his boxers and Yoongi's sweatpants. He was wearing one of Yoongi's long shirts.

He grabbed it and buried his face into it, inhaling his boyfriend's scent.

It calmed him down, and he was able to get out of bed.

Pain raced up his back when his feet touched the ground and he hissed, crumbling to the floor with a thud.

The door burst open immediately and Seokjin ran in.

"Namjoon!" He gasped, running over. "What are you doing out of bed?! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Namjoon muttered, pushing his classmate away.

Seokjin stepped back, still hovering in case Namjoon looked like he was going to fall again.

Namjoon walked out of the room, looking up and down the hallway. "Where is he?"

Seokjin followed him. "You should eat something. Or at least have some water."

"Where is he?" Namjoon repeated, glaring at the boy.

Seokjin sighed. "Downstairs." He grabbed Namjoon hand. "Wait! It's still Agust though! You can't go down there!"

Namjoon tried to shake him off, and both boys were surprised when he couldn't.

"Get off me! I'm fine!" Namjoon insisted. He shook his arm. "I need to see him."

Seokjin shook his head, holding on to him tightly. "No. You'll only make him stronger. He gets off on having power over people, especially you!"

Jungkook came up the stairs then and was taken back when he saw Namjoon was awake. "Namjoon!" He hurried over. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, just let me see him!" Namjoon shouted, getting frustrated.

"Have a seat at the table first." Seokjin said, leading him down the stairs. "Eat something, and then we'll talk."

Namjoon sighed, letting them escort him to the kitchen.

Hoseok and Jimin jumped up when they came down the steps.

"Nyumbug!" Hoseok hurried over. "How are you feeling? Should I call a doctor for you?"

"Don't call anyone. Namjoon said, his voice still hoarse from the throat-fuck he had received.

Jimin hugged the boy's side tightly. "We love you, Joonie."

Namjoon stared straight ahead. At least one person had told him that.

Seokjin sat him down and opened the fridge, pulling out cartons of juice and fruits. "I'll make you some food." He called.

Namjoon didn't care, he didn't want to eat. He looked around the living room. "Where's Tae?"

Hoseok shrugged. "He left a few minutes ago. I called him but he didn't answer."