Chapter 1

Derek Shepherd

"No it's my only off day for a while Derek" she whines hugging me tighter.

"Okay baby I'll call in sick" I say caressing her hair softly kissing her cheek.

"I love you" she grins.

"I love you too, how was your day at work since you were asleep when I got home and I couldn't ask you" I say rubbing her back.

"The interns are annoying, but they are interns and surgery hungry so it's fine but Nick Marsh was being an ass to me again" she sighs.

"How many times has he been an ass to you this week?" I ask softly.

"Like five times" she says quietly.

Five too many well I know who my next victim is. "Baby" I frown.

"I know you tell me to talk back to him but he scares me" she says quietly.

"You have been the same way since high school" I chuckle softly.

We have been together since high school well I was a senior and she was a sophomore anyways I have been carrying around an engagement ring for three years last time I brought it up she didn't know about marriage but now that Richard and Ellis are married I think she changed her mind about it.

"That's why I dated the popular senior to save me" she smiles up at me with sparkling eyes.

"I can't stand up for you at work baby" I chuckle softly.

"Please" she pouts.

"Fine, but only this once" I say, I would've anyway.

"I love when you stand up for me because you're scary and you know people so they get scared and never come back" she grins up at me.

"Yeah" I smile at her, only if she knew the things I do for her.

"What do we want to do today?" she asks sitting up and straddling me.

"Well first I want to make you some breakfast" I say my hands moving to her hips moving my hands up and down.

"And then?" she asks putting her hands on my chest biting her lip.

"Then we could go on a walk" I say.

"Then?"

"Come home and relax"

"Then can we have sex?" she asks moving her hips against me.

"If that's what you want I could give it to you right now" I chuckle.

"Actually I want breakfast then I want sex" she says.

"That could be arranged" I nod as she gets off of me.

She pulls me out of the bed. She bites her lip dragging her fingers against my abs. I smirk at her and she looks up at me before kissing my lips softly and then grabbing my hand bringing me downstairs to the kitchen.

"I want pancakes" she smiles at me as I have her sit down at the island.

"Okay pancakes you'll get" I say kissing the top of her head before grabbing everything I need to make home made pancakes.

"Pancakes are done" I say putting her plate in front of her.

"Thank you baby" she smiles before taking a bite and moaning at the taste.

I walk behind her wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder as she eats. "What are you doing?" she asks running her fingers through my hair.

"Spending time with my beautiful girlfriend" I say kissing her jawline making her laugh softly.

"Derek" she says more serious.

"Yes love?" I ask.

"I- you know when we were talking about marriage years ago" she says nervously.

"Yes" I say.

"I think I changed my mind" she says.

"Really?" I say the brightest smile on my face right now.

"Yeah ever since my mom married Richard she has been so happy so I just thought maybe I can do the whole marriage thing too" she says.

"Meredith that's amazing" I laugh hugging her tighter.

"I'm not proposing to you" she giggles.

"I know but it's great because I have always wanted to marry you" I say standing up straight cupping her face.

"Now you can, whenever you get a rock on my finger" she giggles.

"Oh yeah, whenever I do that" I chuckle before kissing her deeply.

She moans into my mouth as we make out passionately.

"Bedroom" she whispers.

"Actually I want to take you on the counter I say picking her up and moving her onto the counter top.

She bites her lip and spreads her legs for me, she'll have a rough day walking at work tomorrow.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

750 words

Here's the first chapter I promised you guys.

Suggestions?