Chaoter 6_A New Spirit Joins The Family

ابدأ من البداية

"Putting minimum amount of reiryoku on her feet to stay on surface water. Did i give her that knowledge.... *Sigh* i guess i can think about that after I'm done here" Yin looked behind him and saw a sleeping Mio covered by a barrier.

He snapped his fingers and the next second, the barrier was broken as it then woke Mio from her sleep.

"Mio, I'm about to go back home after this. What are you going to do?" He asked as Mio slowly stood up and walked towards him.

"I'll continue my mission and I won't stop until I've achieved it." She then looked behind him and saw a girl dancing elegantly on water as the sun shines brightly on her figure.

Before she could do anything, Yin warned her to not bother them and let them be as he wants the girl to know more about the world.

"Also, are you part of this organization called Ratatoskr?"

Hearing that, Mio knew she couldn't lie after recovering her lost memory.

Yin already knew the answer and he is only asking these things to know that they are being honest with him.

"Yes...." She reluctantly didn't deny it as she looked down the ground.

"I see. Then i will tell you, no, i want you to send your organization a warning" Yin said seriously while looking at his daughter who was dancing on water.

Mio listened as she doesn't want to cause problems and it is also a good opportunity to tell her colleagues of Yin and his close ones.

"Never attempt to take someone dear to me or take their power from them. If word gets to me that someone wants to ' seal ' their powers, i will personally come and deal with them myself" he said menacingly as he glanced towards Mio for a second before averting it.

Mio, who was listening nodded and planned to tell her superiors about it and give them a warning of her own as well to ensure that they listen to her.

Yin nodded and told her that he is going to send her near the city so she can get there faster and she agreed stating that...

"That would really help me. I'm still recovering from my lost reiryoku so it would really help a lot."

" Is that so.... Anyway, are you ready?"

Mio quickly changed her appearance before nodding at him.

The next second, she was gone and Yin sighed as he called out to her daughter.

The girl ran towards him as he began to think of a name that would suit her and remembered Mio's name.

" Mio....Mi.....yuki.... Miyuki, starting today your name is going to be Miyuki Akatsuki." He said, as Miyuki gave him a loving smile and hugged him much to Yin's surprise.

"I guess you like it then, let's go. I'll take you to our house"

"House?"

"*Nods* it's where we're going and it's also our home."

She also nods and grabbed on to his hand as Yin teleported to their house.

Oh! And Kuro is still playing inside her room totally ignoring the fact that Yin arrived.

______________________________________

Timeskip.