Chapter 01

I was strolling down the street, minding my own business. Why did the heroes have to recognize me now? As they yelled and tried to chase after me, I sprinted down the sidewalk. I turned and ran down an unfamiliar alleyway, only to be stopped by a hero I assume to be my age and in training. "You street rat villains really think you can just run and get away? Ha! Don't make me laugh!" The blonde said, flashing me an evil smile. You would think a hero would act more self righteous. "Oh, but I don't think you understand. I'm not making some escape, all I had to do was get out of sight. It's more like playing hide and seek." I said, removing the lollipop from my mouth so that I could talk. 

"Is that what you think this is? A game?" He looked genuinely confused. "I don't have a flashy quirk you see. So as you can imagine, society cast me out. I'm only doing what I love. I wanted to be a hero but I had to pick a new passion." I told him, staring him dead in the eyes. "You're si-" He started, but was cut off when I stuck my lollipop in his mouth and said, "You talk to much. If you don't mind, I'll be taking my leave now." At that I walked away, leaving him in stunned silence. 

He's a very different hero, not noticeably eccentric and has an aura about him. It's intriguing to me, maybe I'll find him again. Guess I'll have to get myself into more trouble then.

---------------------------------

Three days has gone by. Three days of crimes unanswered by the strange blonde hero-to-be. Then it hit me, what if I went to UA and found him? I did some digging and I was right that he was in training. So he's likely back in school, turns out I was right about his age too. I just have to get to him somehow, there's just something about him that's different from other heroes.

I've resorted to just causing a scene. I have to get his attention somehow. I stood outside the gates of UA and thought, am I really about to do this? Guess so. I pulled the pin in a grenade and just threw it at the bottom of the gate, backed up a bit, and waited for it to go off. Once it did, I waited for the pros to come. 

The pros came quicker than I thought they would, and now it's my time. "Well hello there!" I said, smirking at them, arms open like I was going to give one of them a hug. I walked a few steps forward, "Don't you come any closer. You don't belong here Kirishima." One of them said. "Aww, is that anyway to treat a former student?" I responded. "What do you want?" He spoke roughly, clearly already annoyed by my presence. "The blonde from 1A... Bakugo, I believe." I smirked again. 

"Why would we give you him?" He said, his patience wearing thin. "I know I said I wouldn't come back and cause problems, but then I met him. Hand him over for today and I'll leave you alone for good this time. If you won't, I'll keep coming back to stir up trouble. Deal?" I continued walking towards them, stopping in front of the one I was bargaining with. He sighed, "Fine..." I leaned in towards his face, smiling a wide, evil grin and shook his hand. "Good."

They brought him out shortly after, though he wasn't happy at all. "You!" He yelled, "What the hell are you doing here?!" He continued. "Just come with me. I promise no harm will come to you." I said, smiling. "Whatever"

We left and I took him around the small town I'm currently staying in. "Why am I here?" He asked, "You'll find out soon." He didn't like that response. "Why not tell me now? I'm stuck with you for the day if I don't want to be expelled" I sighed at him, "I just don't want to disappoint you." I said. "You're already a disappointment, how much worse can you get?" It was then that I decided he needed to hear a song, I don't have my phone though so I'll just sing it to him.