ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13 ★彡

Начните с самого начала

You made it back to Midoriya and there was some hooded guy sitting way too close too him... That uneasy feeling didn't go away, in fact, it got worse the closer you got. "Midoriya... I couldn't find her. Who's this?" He had a terrified look on his face. When you got closer, you saw the guy had a hand on Midoriya's neck. "Don't get any closer unless you want him to die." You halted, you knew who it was. You never saw his face, but you knew it was the guy from the U.S.J attack. Shigaraki Tomura. "Well, if it isn't the daughter of Whiplash, L/n Y/n." Your eyes widened.

"H...How do you know that?" He began to chuckle, "I've been keeping an eye on you. I also happen to have a colleague of mine who had a run-in with your mother when she was alive. She was quite the strong one, wasn't she? She nearly beat my colleague while she was deathly sick." you began to get angry, but you hid it. You didnt wanna give this man the reaction he was looking for. 

"And it seems like you took after her.; you're insanely strong too, Y/n." You scoffed, "That doesn't explain how you knew I was her daughter." He laughed and pulled out a picture of you and her together. "When your mom and my colleague were fighting, her wallet fell. He grabbed it before running off, and when he looked inside, he saw this. 'Y/n and Mommy.' How cute. Do you want it back?" you lunged for it but he destroyed it before you could grab it. "Oops. My fingers slipped." You remember the day you asked her about that picture. She told you it had slipped out her wallet one day by mistake... And now you're finding out these people had it the whole time.

"What the hell do you want from Midoriya? What's your reason for coming here?" You wanted to use Blood Manipulation on him. After all, no one else would notice. But, you didn't want him to know you had the ability to control... "Deku... Y/n... What's going on?" Uraraka asked. Shigaraki began to choke Midoriya. "Get your hands off him..." She said in a whisper just barely audible. You were gonna try and remove him from Midoriya but he stopped you. "IT'S NOTHING! I'm fine, so don't get close!" You halted and Shigaraki stopped choking the boy. Midoriya began gasping and coughing after being released from the choke.

"Oh, you have another friend with you? Sorry 'bout that!" He got up and began to walk off. You and Uraraka rushed to Midoriya. "Wait, Shigaraki Tomura!" He stopped walking and slightly looked back. "What is All for One after?" He shrugged. "Who knows? More importantly, you should be careful. The next time we meet will most likely be when I have decided to kill you." He began to walk off. You hated not being able to do anything. You knew there was definitely something AFO was after, he just didn't wanna tell you.

Uraraka reported the incident and the mall was closed temporarily. The heroes and police in the ward undertook an emergency investigation, but in the end, they couldn't find Shigaraki. You and Midoriya were taken to the police station that same day and the two of you told Mr. Tsukauchi, who's the one investigating the League of Villains, about the conversations that happened. The two of you were let go and you saw All Might. "Thank goodness you two are okay. I'm sorry I couldn't save you guys." He placed a hand on your head. "Don't be sorry. We're okay." 

"All Might, do you also have times when you can't save everyone?" All Might paused for a second before answering Midoriya's question "I do. A lot. Someone could be injured and passing out somewhere right now in this world. It's frustrating, but I'm human, too. I can't save the people I can't reach. That's all the more reason to stand and smile. So that the 'Symbol of Justice' can always be inside the hearts of people." You smiled but suddenly you heard someone running in your guys' direction.

"All Might, someone's coming." He quickly transformed into his muscle form and just in time too. It was Shoto, he looked like he just ran a marathon. "Y/n..." He ran up to you and hugged you. "Shoto, what are you doing here?" He held on tighter. "I heard about what happened from Uraraka. I came as fast as I could. You are okay, right? He didn't hurt you?" You giggled a bit. "I'm fine, Sho. You really didn't have to come all this way y'know..."