married

House was in his office, looking at a bunch of files for cases. Chase, foreman and Cameron walked through the door holding many many more files in there arms.

"So- why did cuddy make us do this? Did you piss her off again" House shook his head
"She found something out, I dunno if I pissed her off, I think she pissed herself off"
Foreman rolled his eyes he went to the other room and put his files down, chase did the same.
Cameron was about to do the same but she noticed something,  a gold ring on houses finger. She looked up at house and he looked at her.

"Cuddy had the same reaction, dont worry." Cameron scurried Into the room with foreman and chase.

House grabbed his cane and walked over to Wilson office. Yanking the door open.
"Well- Cameron figured it out!" Wilson looked up and smiled "Well finally, that only took about what? a year and a half" House smirked and sat on Wilsons sofa,  Wilson walked over to him and sat down next to him.
House instantly held Wilson hand. "And you say I'm clingy"

"You are clingy Jimmy, don't deny it, do you know how much I struggle trying to get you off me in the mornings?" Wilson smiled and rested his head on houses shoulder.

For the rest of their working hours they did a bit more work but mostly cuddled together.

"OK let's go home now I'm bored of this place now" House dragged Wilson to his motorbike and they drove to their house.

When they got home they went to the bedroom to quickly change into comfortable. House sat down on the piano chair while Wilson sat on the sofa watching as House began to play
"My heart will go on"
The same song House says that it's their song
"Seriously Greg?" Wilson smiled while  he saw the smirk in houses face trying to be hidden
"Come on, you know that's its 100% our song"
House stoped playing and stood up to sit next to Wilson
"I'm glad I married you"
"Me too"