One

ONE
______

"Why the Hell are you dressed like that?!", Tig yelled in my ear as I leaned over the bar, joking with Bobby about how easily it would be to get me nice and trashed. "We got enough Sweetbutts around here. Don't need anymore."

I rolled my eyes but took the shot from Bobby.

The ignorance of my asshole husband could wait awhile because I wanted to get drunk. Another kid free night for me.

"Cause I'm a free woman and I don't believe you're my Daddy."

"That's not what you said last night." He snapped grabbing me by the wrist.

I yanked his hand away and walked over to the section of the clubhouse that was booming with loud music, girls, and drinks. Tig obviously a little tipsy decided he wanted to grab me this time around the waist. I let him get his feel but tried to keep his hands low.

"Let go of me," I fake smiled as our friends watched his little display of affection.

He disregarded what I was saying and tried to kiss me. I pushed him back, annoyed. He was being too aggressive.

"Who wearing this for? Huh? Them or me?"

"Tig, get the fuck off me!", I slapped him.

His ego would be bruised but I wasn't going to let him treat me any kind of way. This shit wasn't funny anymore.

"Hey. Hey. Tig, back up man!", Filthy Phil pushed my drunk husband back a few inches and gave me an opportunity to step away from them both.

"Just cool off!", Jax yelled and Tig listened as he raised his hands in surrender.

I stormed off to get some distance between us. My mind reeling over the idiot I had married trying to come at me in front of our family and friends. 

___

Inside of Tig's room, I tried fixing my hair and applying more lipstick when I noticed that my skirt was a bit short and very, very tight. I tugged at it a little for it to come down because it barely covered the curve of my ass. With a deep sigh, I settled on letting it rise as I stood on my tiptoe to fix my mascara.

The door opened to reveal my husband and on his face, a drunken smile. He looked like the cat that ate the canary. I ignored him even as he got closer and his intentions came quite clear as he rubbed his erection against my ass.

"Stop. You've been an asshole all night!"

"I'm one every day and you don't fuss."

I wanted to laugh but I had to hold my ground. It was hard when he made me laugh all the time with his witty comebacks. I turned around and squinted my eyes at him.

"What was that out there?", I questioned.

He shrugged like a kid not wanting to admit their wrongdoing.

"I'm sorry. I just- when you dress like this." His hands went to my bare thigh and I started to swat away his hand until they reached the middle of my legs. "It's mine. All mine."

My heart rate quickened as I stiffened at his warm touch. He caressed my leg innocently but then not so innocently as he placed his leg in between mine and spread my own when he wiggled between them. I pushed back on him despite my frustration with his stupidity.

I leaned back as his hand snaked up and wrapped around my neck. The inner demon in me purred with satisfaction at the rough yet affectionate touch of my lover.

"Get on the bed and spread 'em! Wide!"

In the fuzzy haze of his closeness and teasing, I smirked at the urgency in his tone. He was so predictable. The lust in his eyes could easily devour me especially as his warm touch reached out to squeeze my neck in warning. I pushed him away and walked over to the bed, swaying my hips as I went with a predatory smile.

He thought he won? This is my favorite game.

"Get on your knees before you touch me," I spoke with a nonchalant attitude, fake inspecting my nails as I leaned back on my arms.

My legs were crossed and patiently waiting for the eager male to get in line before I appeased his most desperate desires.

Tig, my eager and hopeless husband, dropped like a fly to the floor with hunger in his crystal blue eyes. I melted like usual not even reveling in my victory that I had won. My mind drifted to all the dirty things we could get up to on this night.

I slowly untangled my legs and set them on either shoulder of my husband. He looked slightly deranged as his hand softly caressed my leg before he swiftly ripped my thong right off not even a second later. The gasp of shock I let out was drowned by the deep moan I conjured as his hot tongue instantly went to work.

My husband's dominant nature just leaked into the air and as I grabbed a handful of his dark curls, my moans grew louder. The flimsy shirt I wore was pulled down by my clearly ravenous husband and he caressed my breast in his huge hand as he continued to feast on his favorite meal. My head fell back as his tongue worked magic like no other.

"What the fuck?!", I yelled as something else inserted itself besides my husband's long tongue.

The door to his room burst open and of course he wasn't worried about the show we were putting on as his kisses became deeper and pulled every sound he could from me. I barely glanced over with hooded eyes at the sight of Filthy Phil and Miles staring in surprise at the scene before them.

"If you stare at my wife a second more, I'll have your dicks for breakfast," Tig lifted his head to say those words as well as unbuckle his pants and unzip them. "And I like barbecued dick. How about you babe?"

I couldn't answer as not only did the door slam shut quicker than I could but my husband had lifted my legs even higher and pulled me to the edge of the bed. My hands found his kutte and held on for dear life as he eased himself in, although it wasn't much trouble with the way he had opened me up with his tongue.

"Fuck baby... every single time I remember why I married you," Tig moaned out as he kissed the inside of my thigh.

"I can't for the life of me remember why I married you," I teased even as a soft moan left me.

Of course, he took that as a challenge to refresh my memory.

"I must not be doing my job right."

He pulled out and I started to whine in annoyance. My orgasm was almost here and he was playing games leaving me like this. Before I could yell at him, I squealed from the sudden action of being flipped over to my stomach.

Both my hands were grasped as my back was pushed into a deep arch and before I could even comprehend what was happening, I blacked out from pleasure.

Like & Enjoy 😉