Stalking Mikey and Draken

A/n: I'm gonna call the hospitalized girl Mai for the sake of the story but if you know her actual name please tell me.

   As me and Mit-chan were walking home together, I told him a little about the future.

   "Tomorrow's an important day, you'll realize something that can't really be described you need to see it yourself." He nods at my words.

   "Say, what happened to the girl in the original story? Since you weren't there to save her." He asked.

   I sighed "It's horrible, broken ribs, seven stitches in her head, broken teeth and a detached retina on her left eye. She was so badly injured she went into a coma."

   His face darkened and he looked at the ground.

   "Even though I saved her before they went too far, what they did is absolutely unforgivable. This fight is important to me too." I said as I clenched my fist.

   We arrived home and individually did our own things and went to bed.

   'Kei, do you know the girl's favorite flower?'

   'Are you using me like your personal Google or something?... It's tulips.'

   'Sorry, I just want to give her something nice but I don't know what she likes.'

   We talked a bit and I went to sleep soon after.

   The next morning, I got woken up by Mit-chan screaming "I'm gonna be Draken's bodyguard!!"

   I got up and stretched "Uh huh, sure." I washed up and went to the kitchen to get breakfast.

   We headed out to find Draken after eating.

   "Hah? Bodyguard? No way."

   "Thank you!... Wait what?" I bit my tongue to stop myself from laughing out loud.

   "A bodyguard would be too annoying. I can do whatever I want on my own anyway. Besides, would you even be good at it?" Draken turns to me.

   "She would do a much better job than you." I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore. I clutched my stomach and laughed my heart out.

   "Oh, that was amazing." I said after I calmed down a bit.

   Mit-chan pouts "You knew that was gonna happen, didn't you?"

   "Maybe~ Anyways, let's stalk them! I got wigs." I tossed him a wig, (you may use your imagination) I took off my hoodie and tossed him that too.

   I purposely wore something I usually wouldn't wear so I had a good disguise. If I put the wig on, from behind I will be unrecognizable.

   Mit-chan stares at me as I put my wig on "What? You don't like your wig?" I asked.

   He shook head "It's just...How are you so prepared?"

   "I'm always prepared. Now put on your disguise, yes you didn't get caught in the original but it's more fun this way." I said and he followed my instructions.

   Our stalking session went on like normal and I made sure to take as many pictures as I could get away with.

   When we stood in front of the hospital, I turned to Mit-chan "I have a few things I want to do, you're on your own from now on. Remember to pay attention."

   He nodded and headed inside. I took off my wig and went to a nearby flower shop.

   I bought a small bouquet of tulips and a cute plushie.

   'Do you think she'll like these Kei?'

   'Duh, of course she will. You saved her and her boyfriend, any gift you give she would love.'

   'I hope so.'

   Taking a deep breath, I went inside. Coincidentally, Mikey and Draken are leaving as I enter.

   "Oh! Mikey, Draken, what a surprise." I say even though I'm not that surprised.

   "N/n? What are you doing here? Who is that for?" He asked as he points to the gifts in my arms.

   "It's for Pah's friend's girlfriend. Pah said she wanted to see me again and since I had free time today I might as well." I replied.

   They smiled at me. We wished each other goodbye and I went on my way to visit the girl.

   I knocked on the door, a girl's voice spoke "Come in." I opened the door and walked inside.

   As soon as she saw me her face lit up with joy "Angel-chan! You came to visit!" She beamed at me.

   I chuckled "I'm glad to see that you seem to be doing fine, I brought some gifts for you, I hope you like them. Also my name is y/n, not Angel." I placed the tulips in a flower vase and handed her the plushie.

   "Thank you so much, I love them. But
y/n-chan, don't you think Angel fits you well? I mean, it can be your nickname!" She said as she hugged the plushie.

   "I'm flattered that you think so. You can call me whenever you want as long as you're comfortable." She beamed at my words, we chatted with each other for a bit more. I learned that her name is Mai and found out a lot about her.

   After a bit of chatting, the door opened again and her parents walked in with some food.

   "Hm? Mai, who's this young lady?" Her mom asked. Mai beamed proudly "This is y/n, she's the one that saved me so I call her Angel-chan."

   "It's a pleasure to meet you." I smiled. They stared at me for a moment before bowing down in front of me.

   "Thank you, thank you so much for saving our daughter. What could we ever do to repay you." The dad said.

   "Please raise your head, I don't want you to bow. I just happened to be nearby so I saved her I didn't want any repayment, please just keep her safe, that's all I want." They stood up straight with tears in their eyes.

   "Thank you for being so kind. We promise we will keep her safe and far away from any delinquents!" Her dad said.

   I sighed "Sir, can I speak with you outside for a bit? Mai, don't worry about anything, just rest for a bit ok?" He was confused but did what I asked.

   Outside the room, I closed the door and turned to the dad "Earlier today, you saw two delinquents wanting to visit Mai didn't you? One tall with a braid and a dragon tattoo on his temple, the other is short and has the top of his hair pulled back."

   He looked surprised "Yes, how did you know?"

   "I saw them on my way in. Believe it or not, they're my friends and I know they aren't bad people. I understand that you were upset that your daughter got hurt but they weren't the ones who hurt her yet you yelled at them anyway."

   He looked at the ground.

   "They meant no harm and showed you utmost respect. They actually want to help in their own way, the gang that actually hurt Mai is called Moebius, they are at war with them because they hurt her."

   He looked even more shocked "T-They're at war? For Mai?" I nodded.

   "I'm not shaming you for yelling at them, you didn't know and you were angry. Next time you see them, just apologize, that's all I wanted to say." I went back to Mai.

   We talked with each other a bit more and exchanged numbers. I went home a bit after that.

   'Kei, did I do the right thing?'

   'Eh, probably.'

   'Probably?'

   'Probably.'

Toman's Little Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें