𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Years ago on August 4th, 1997, a young girl named Cassiopeia Eleanor Black was born into the Black family soon to be known as their pride and joy. Her smiles would light up their whole world and her giggle would tug their heartstrings. But that happiness would only last so long.

March 9th, 1997, that same young girl was taken by someone who still to this day hasn't been caught. They woke up from a normal peaceful night to see that their princess was gone.

A month later she was dropped off on the steps of a mansion that belonged to no other than Ward Cameron. His wife had just gave birth to another beautiful daughter named Wheezie. Laying his eyes on this child has warmed his heart more than he thought anyone could. 

After not being able to find the child's parents he sought to adopt her, name her Elizabeth Angel Cameron, and raise her alongside his three other children. His home grew to have love and laughs spread daily until his wife left. (my own storyline for their mother is she is a bitch and left them #lovethemommyissues) 

After the dismissal of their mother growing up with three girls was a challenge but one day he finds a woman named Rose and falls in love. Growing up she was their real mother but Sarah and Rafe didn't exactly see it as that no matter how much she did for them.

As the Camerons got older Elizabeth and Wheezie were like twins. Sarah was the overprotective older sister. Rafe was always there for her and she back to him. Rose was the best mother and Ward was the best father.

Now that they are older and learning secrets about each other, what happens if Elizabeth's biological family and her adoptive all get sent to a theatre with her friends to watch her chaotic life. Read to find out.