"Okay so for the remainder of the class just get into your groups and look over the project rubric, figure out who's going to do what and start planning on what kind of presentation that you want to do. If you have any questions feel free to come ask me." Harry said, the class started to rummage around, moving their desks around so that they were grouped up accordingly.

Harry dragged a wooden stool next to me behind his desk.

"Excuse me.." He mumbles, leaning over my body so that he could access his computer. I scooted back, the chair rolling so that he had more access, but his other hand held onto the arm of the chair firmly, keeping me in place.

My breath hitched in my throat at the proximity, I could smell his cologne so clearly.

Music started playing softly over the speakers and Harry retreated from the screen, settling on the wooden stool.

"How was work?" He asked me with a smile.

"It was good, we had some extra hands today, hence why I got off a bit early." I said. "Sorry to barge into your classroom like this." I wince, hating the thought that I'm intruding.

"Don't apologize, I'm the one that suggested you come. I don't mind it at all." He said, "Feel free to come whenever you want, just give me a heads up.. A few pastries wouldn't hurt either." He raised an eyebrow jokingly. I laughed at his response and nodded.

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Mr.Styles-" We broke eye contact at the voice, both of our heads turning to the student that stood in front of Harry's desk.

"Yes, Jenny?" He smiles at her warmly.

"Here, we're done assigning our roles." She hands him a worksheet that's been filled out, Harry's eyes scanned the paper and he nodded, placing the paper in the black tray at the corner of the desk.

"Looks good, thanks Jenny." He nodded.

"Are you two dating?" She asked, causing me to choke on my saliva. Harry patted my back softly.

"Jenny- I thought I said don't be weird." Harry chuckled. "Nor do I think that's any of your concern." He raised an eyebrow at her with a joking smile.

Her eyes darted from Harry to me and then back at Harry. She pursed her lips and raised an eyebrow at us. Then her eyes landed on Harry's arm that was still behind me, his hand now rubbing my back softly.

"Is she the special someone you met at the coffee shop? The one you were talking about earlier after reading us the quote of the day? The mystery person you've been talking about for weeks?" Jenny continued to poke and prod, completely oblivious of the storm she's stirring in my brain.

"Unless she isn't, then this is super awkward." She stopped her talking and movements, raising an eyebrow at us. I sat in silence, my mouth slightly parted in shock at her word vomit.

"Jennifer." Harry cleared his throat. "Thanks so much for that, but please for the love of God, go back to your seat."

"Mhmm.." She hums, then a small smirk spreads on her face. "I've got my answer."

"Don't meddle and spread things." Harry laughed.

"As if I have to!" She says, "You've never had a visitor, let alone a female one.. Don't worry, though. I think we're going to like her just fine." She smiles, giving me a quick nod before scurrying back to her desk, whispering to her friends.

"I'm sorry about that.. My students are very.."

"Nosey?" I laughed, Harry nodded, a breath hissing from his lips.