Chapter 30: Unexpected Proposal

Começar do início

"It was only a kiss, Sab . . ." he murmured.

The heat was consuming my system, and I didn't know how we ended up here. I reeled my head backward for him to kiss my neck.

Patay talaga kaming dalawa kay Kuya nito.

Inalis ko na mula sa pagkakabutones ang damit ko at siya na ang naghubad n'on mula sa akin.

Sinalubong ko ang tingin niya at namumungay ang mga mata niya habang palipat-lipat ang tingin sa mata at labi ko.

"Huwag mong sasabihin 'to sa kuya mo kung ayaw mong kunin ka niya rito sa 'kin," bulong niya.

All I did was bite my lip and nod at him like a child being enticed by a madman with candy.

He cupped my right cheek and kissed me passionately. His hands were brushing my skin, taunting my excitement to rise even more. He slowly removed the remaining clothes from my body and the coldness of the place covered me.

His lips traveled down my jaw and neck, and I definitely missed this feeling. I let out a soft moan when I felt his fingers teasing what was between my thighs.

Kuya didn't say anything about me living here with Clark, pero bakit pakiramdam ko, ang daming bawal kahit wala naman siya rito?

How come I thought this was illegal? But it was thrilling and it raised the pleasure for me.

Clark's tongue was teasing the tip of my bosom, and I spread my legs a bit when his finger slid inside me. I followed its rhythm, and my breathing turned into short gasps.

"Clark . . ." I couldn't count how many times I moaned his name, begging for more.

His lips traveled downward and kissed the side of my thigh before giving me pleasure using his expert tongue.

I really missed this side of him . . . when he knows how to tame me while he was being wild.

"Ah, fuck!" My legs rested on his shoulders. They started to tremble and I grabbed his hair, unsure if I should pull him away or let him devour me until I lost consciousness. Gasps turned into louder moans, and I came without a warning.

"Oh, God . . ."

I was panting for air, lying on the table, when Clark stopped. I thought he was done, but then again, he hadn't even started yet. I heard his jeans unzip and I was barely breathing when he grabbed my neck using his left hand and pulled my leg using his right.

I was already wet when he inserted his shaft inside me. But that only made my legs weaker. He pushed it harder and he was choking me, keeping my moans inside my lips.

"Uhmp—"

The pain overwhelmed the pleasure, and I couldn't keep it any longer. I've already come twice, and he has no plan to stop any time soon. I barely saw his serious face, watching me as he thrusts so hard.

"Clark . . ." I pleaded, almost in a whisper.

My warm were tears freely flowing at the tip of my eye. I was about to tell him to stop for a while when he suddenly slowed down and pulled me up. He was still thrusting, but more gentle and intimate. He held both of my hands and wrapped them around his nape.

I was moaning and gasping for air when he gave me soft kisses. My eyes were sleepy when I looked at him, and he was smiling at me.

"Pagod ka na?" tanong niya at mas binagalan pa niya ang pagkilos.

Hindi ako makasagot. Hindi ko alam ang isasagot. Nakatitig lang ako sa kanya, namumungay ang mga mata, habang hinihingal.

"Ang pawis mo na." Hinalikan niya nang marahan ang gilid ng noo ko saka sinuklay ang buhok ko para hindi na dumikit pa sa balikat kong namamawis na nga.