1

Tord'pov

Finally I did it!!!

I told paul and patrick to kidnap edd matt and tom as mentioned, I watch Paul and Patrick go to the car and leave for London, I sit on my 'throne'.

I grab a cigar and start smoking while watching the security cameras in edd and matt and tom's apartments

"My perfect empire its finally start" I laugh...

I look the cameras to tom bathroom and I see Tom taking a shower, ok Tom is a cute guy..wait..I said CUTE TO TOM!!??
What is wrong with me!? I hate him and he hate me so nothing.
I look the camera a at Edd and Matt rooms and I see Paul and Patrick to
tie edd and matt who are unconscious I smirk to see this, I should start to do the paper work.

.

.

.

.

Tom'pov

I listen my favorite music, tomorrow I have to wotk... Ugh I hate work but I need too, I get out the shower and go to my room I lie on my bed naked and wet I look my instagram and I see someone fan art of me, Edd, Matt its beautiful.
I..
..
.
I really still think about 'him' Its a old story..for...Edd and Matt...but for me its not a old story..
Edd was Tord's boyfriend..and I was jealous of Edd..I always love Tord...but he chosse Edd so I have to fake I hate him so Edd will let us alone together, No stop think about that tom! Edd is you best friend so I should gave up to think about Tord!!!
He is dead so its over..all over..
Right..?
.

.

.

(Hi Its me the creator
So what you think about Its my first story and I have a bad english so I hope you like it, tell me if you have some idea for this story^^
Bye baby blues^^)

"why?!" tordtom storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें