Laughing at them Caitlin began gathering the plates to wash,a gust of wind blew past her taking the plates with it.

"Thanks for breakfast Cait,but I will do the dishes as a thank you for making that delicious meal"said Barry  making Caitlin blush at his compliment.The twins were just smiling watching there parents.

"Alright what's the plan?"asked Don while Dawn was dusting off crumbs on his shoulder.

"You guys and me will go to star city first while your mom will wait for us at star 🌟 labs,then together the four of us will go shopping"answered Barry.

"Oky that's great"said the twins in unison.After saying their good byes they went their separate ways.

               [STAR CITY]

Felicity was sitting at her desk typing away at a computer while Oliver was doing pull ups on the salmon ladder, when suddenly a gust of wind and lightning blew into the arrow cave.

"Ohhh my God! this is so cool"said the twins in unison geeking out.

Felicity yelped and spun her chair around facing the Intruders as Oliver jumped down from the salmon ladder.

"Barry what the hell!?"questioned Oliver noting that Barry was one of the Intruders.

"Ohhey guys"waved Barry noticing Oliver.

"Hi"Felicity waved back.

"Who are they?"asked Oliver pointing at the kids.

"Oh sorr where are our manners"said Don innerly scowling himself.

"My name is Dawn Kara Ocean Cassie Rita Allen and this is my twin brother Don Oliver Harry Miracle Randy Allen"answered Dawn.

"But you can just call us Don and Dawn"continued Don.

Staring at the kids Oliver and Felicity's jaw dropped.

"Allen? as in Barry Allen?"asked Oliver recovering from the shock.

"Yup they are my kids"nodded Barry.

"No offense but they look nothing like Iris"sais Felicity.

"That's because Iris isn't their mother"replied Barry.

"Then who is?"asked Oliver.

"Caitlin"answered Barry.

"I knew it"shouted Felicity in excitement."you owe me 500 bucks"said Felicity stretching her hand to Oliver who was pulling out his wallet.

"So you and Caitlin have kids"said Oliver with a smirk."so what about the other one Nora?"he asked.

"Yeah what happens with Iris?"Felicity asked.

"Guys I don't know alot but as it turns out some years after Nora is born me and Iris divorce and I end up with Caitlin"Barry said giving them a brief explanation.

"So are they from the future too like Nora?"asked Felicity.

"Yap they also are from the future"answered Barry.

"It's nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Queen"said the kids at the same time.

"Nice to meet you too"replied Felicity

"You look so much like Mia"commented Don.

"Mia?"questioned Felicity.

"Yeah your daughter she is.........".Don never finished because he was punched on the shoulder by Dawn.

"Daughter!?"screamed Felicity excitedly.

"Shit"cursed Don, realising his mistake.

"We have a daughter!"asked Oliver looking at Don.