The nurse beside him teased, “Old Master Qin might not say it, but he’s looking at the door every day, waiting for Miss Pei to come.”

“Nonsense!”

Old Master Qin, whose thoughts had been seen through, immediately flew into a rage out of humiliation and struggled free from Pei Yunge’s support.

“Okay. Don’t worry. In a while, you won’t see me even if you want to.”

Hearing Pei Yunge say this, Old Master Qin froze and suddenly remembered that Xie Jiaye had come to visit him a few days ago.

“Ge’er, you’re the only girl in our Qin family. You don’t have to do anything,” Old Master Qin said.

Pei Yunge smiled and remained silent.

“Are you going to Continent K? Grandpa doesn’t want you to go.” Old Master Qin’s expression darkened.

Pei Yunge’s eyes moved and she said slowly, “You know that no one can change my decision.”

Because of this, Pei Yunge was even chased out by the Old Master. It was obvious that the Old Master was really angry this time.

Chapter 1432: Master Pei Is Forced to Cooperate

“Miss Pei, don’t be sad. Old Master Qin, he…” The young nurse wanted to say something but hesitated.

Pei Yunge raised an eyebrow and glanced at the door of the ward. She said casually, “Mm, the Old Master is full of energy when he scolds people now. He’s recovering well.”

The young nurse almost couldn’t hold back her laughter.

The next day.

After Pei Yunge returned to school, she realized that the class seemed to be more lively than usual.

Because of Hai Ning, Farrina had stayed in the Physics Department as their assistant these few days.

Instantly, everyone’s eyes shifted from Pei Yunge to Farrina.

Seeing that no one even looked at Pei Yunge after she entered, Hai Ning could not help but smile.

“Farrina, I heard that Professor Huntington thinks highly of you and will let you attend all the important meetings?”

Hearing the girl beside her ask excitedly, Pei Yunge looked up at Farrina.

Hai Ning also caught this scene and immediately said with a faint smile, “Of course. Who in the Physics Department can compare to Farrina?”

With that said…

Hai Ning even specially looked at Pei Yunge, but she did not see any emotions on Pei Yunge’s face. From the start to the end, she had a hand on her head and her eyes were tired.

......

“Did you fight last night?” Xu Xianing could not help asking.

Pei Yunge leaned towards Xu Xianing and pulled down her black mask gently. Her clear voice was hoarse from having just woken up.

“Mm? What kind of fight?”

Xu Xianing was speechless.

Why did the words coming out of her mouth sound so strange?

“Pei Yunge, can’t you see? She’s already walking to your door to challenge you. Aren’t you going to say something?” Xu Xianing really wanted to shake this person awake.

(2)I Turned Wild After Being Doted On By The Big Bossesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें