⤜Chapter Sixteen: Confidential⤛

Bắt đầu từ đầu

You looked at his figure enter the room. You smiled, feeling excited about Saturday.

The week quickly went by, and it was already Saturday. You looked over your shoulder and saw that Woohyun wasn't sleeping next to you. You noticed that he had left a note on his pillow. You sat up and read the note.

Come home early! I'm cooking dinner tonight, so you better not be late.
-Woohyun-

You smiled, reading his note. What he didn't know was that you were all set on his birthday party. You set the note aside and dressed up for the day.

You made your way to his company to start setting up for the small surprise party. You carefully looked inside, before entering the building. Woohyun had no idea that you would be there. You quickly walk to the reception and greeted the girl behind the desk.
"Good morning Mrs. Nam! Don't worry Mr. Nam is in a meeting right now." She told you.
"Oh really? That's even better." You replied.
"You can head to the 5th floor. A few of the staffs are already in there, beginning to set-up." She informed you.
You thanked her and made your way to the elevator. You pressed the 5th floor button and up you went.

The room was quite a large meeting room. You and a few other staffs started moving the tables next to the wall, creating a longer table to place the food. You were going for a buffet-style dinner. On the other side of the wall, you had set up a few more tables for the dessert. A few men rolled in the round tables to put it in the middle of the room for seating. After a few hours, the room was finally completed. You were satisfied with the look and the work the team had created.
"Thank you so much! I really appreciate each of your contributions! I couldn't have done it without you guys. Again, don't forget to come by for dinner and a small celebration for Woohyun." You bowed to them, which surprised them.
"Oh my god, Mrs. Nam you don't need to bow to us. We're just workers." One of the girls said.
You looked at her and smiled.
"No, really. You guys have helped me so much. Remember to stop by at 8PM and don't tell Woohyun." You reminded them again. They all bowed to you as each of them left. The door slowly closed, and you let out a sigh of relief, knowing that the hard part was finished. You looked at the room once more, before leaving and locking it. You walked down the long hallway to get to the elevator. You entered the elevator and pressed on the first floor. You looked down at your feet, not knowing that the floor was actually going up one more floor to pick up another person. The sliding doors opened, making a ding sound.

"Oh, ------shi."

You looked up and looked at the person standing outside of the elevator.
"Suho-shi."

You were now sharing one elevator with Suho. He looked at you and smiled, while you were looking at the numbers count down.
"What brings you here today?" Suho asked you, making you look at him.
"Oh, um, I had a small business with his staffs." You told him. You started thinking if you should even invite him to Woohyun's surprise party.
"Oh. I didn't you were close with them. Are you working with Woohyun here? He never mentioned you."
For some reasons, the elevator was going down so slow. You wanted to get off the elevator.
"Oh no, I'm not. I'm just collaborating a small project with his company. Nothing too big."
"Really? I noticed that you weren't at the meeting today. You look like a big business partner with him, especially that you're his wife." Suho commented.
"Oh no, I'm not that big, really." You laughed it off.
The elevator finally reached the first floor. You both walked out of the elevator and making you ways out to the main entrance. You thought for a while.
"Suho-shi." You called him, making him stop to look at you.
"Yes?"
"I'm hosting a surprise birthday party for Woohyun at 8PM. It's actually just on the 5th floor at this building. I hope you can make it." You let it out. You don't know why you did, but you did. Suho was surprised that you even invited him.
"Oh okay! I'll see if I can make it tonight." He said and smiled at you, before excusing himself. You were still standing at the front doors. You felt like it was a bad idea, but at the same time, you didn't want to look rude.