:>

Haven't been posting for quite while now. Tbh, I've been reflecting on myself lately and trying to become a better person, I always put myself down due to my high expectations upon myself. This led me to sacrifice my own mental health, this past few years was nothing but changing. I realized I didn't need to be the best to be acknowledge, my time will come and I have to build myself until then. I never want to grow up, but that's the point of life, you can't stop adulthood. Once you're a step closer to adulting, you'll realize how you want to turn back time and enjoy yourself as a child. I, myself will soon come in age, one more year and I can no longer call myself a minor.

I'm fully aware that I committed sinful acts before, such as writing some stories that weren't for my age nor for my underaged audience. I'm trying to fix that, and once I'm back to this community, I plan to change my ways of writing. I've been planning on creating a different account soon where I'll publish my own stories. Wattpad was a temporary home for me, but throughout the journey, I made friends that soon enough became a memory. To the readers who's reading this now, I hope you enjoy your life, you can only have one life. Enjoy every last second of each day, know your worth and limitations. Have a good day/afternoon/noon/evening...

~Yours truly,

Moon