page 1

Two weeks later Berserker uses Miricle Healing Hyperactive Mode on Lucky this snaps her out of her coma he than leaves. Berserker watches from a distance as the other Conqueror's all return to their loved ones. Berserker than returns to being the man in the shadows. Two weeks ago there was great poverty throughout all of Reality that was before King Conqueror came to power. After two months he manages to stop the poverty and now there is enough money for everyone. Four monthes and poverty and starvation is a thing of the past. Berserker continues his training but includes Rage training to his normal training to help him stay in control when he starts to use the power from his Rage. Elsewhere Savage becomes rich by gambleing he uses the Luck Stone to help him win games. Monster searches for his family. Elsewhere King Evil is visted by a Destroyer the Destroyer says "So what is your answer to us Destroyers takeing over all of reality?" King Evil looks down at Carnage and Insanity than at the Destroyer and says "I'm in" On one of the worlds called Earth in a small town lived a teenage boy who had a dream. His dream is to become a strong fighter the boy says "I will be just as strong as you even stronger just watch" A friend of the boy says "You can't still believe that look John everyone here is either a God Goddess Angel Fallen Angel Half God Half Goddess Half Angel or Half Fallen Angel and than there's you who is neither God or Angel your human and that means you can't reach our level sorry to tell you this but it can't be done"