Zitat(e) (3)

Hier die traurigsten Harry Potter- Quotes. Die Reihenfolge wie sie hier stehen stimmt nicht.

„So, when the time comes, the boy must die?" (Severus Snape in Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2)

„You actally are joking, Perce... I don't think I've heard you joke since you were..." (Fred Weasley in Harry Potter and the deathy hallows (book))

After all this time?" (Albus P. W. B. Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2)

„You have your mother's eyes." (Severus Snape in Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2)

„I have to do this. I have to kill you. Or his gonna kill me..." (Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter and the half- blood prince)

„He's just a boy." (Narcissa Malfoy in Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 1)

"I'd like to say something. Doesn't matter that Harry's gone. People die everyday—friends..family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight. But he's still with us...in here. So is Fred, Remus, Tonks...all of them. They didn't die in vain! But you will! Cause you're wrong! Harry's heart did beat for us! For all of us! It's not over!" (Neville Longbottom in Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2)

Natürlich gibt es noch viele mehr, aber das sind meiner Meinung nach die traurigsten. Wie gesagt, die Reihenfolge stimmt so nicht. Sonst wäre das von Fred das oberste und gleich danach wäre das von Neville. Ich habe fast geweint während ich dieses Kapitel geschrieben habe...