Wang Xinyu closed it silently, and finally turned out a black down jacket from the corner, dressed in neat black, with a high ponytail and a cool temperament.

  She continued to rummage through boxes and cabinets to find her ID card and bank card, and was about to go out to buy supplies for the apocalypse, but she saw that the jewelry box was so dazzling, she almost blinded her eyes.

  I kept wailing in my heart, this damn, why is it not a rich family text, but an apocalyptic text, no matter how valuable it is, there will be no bag of instant noodles valuable in the future.

  However, there was one thing that was of great use. She searched carefully and found a small faded red velvet box in the corner. When she opened it, it was a small black jade plaque with intricate patterns engraved on it.

  A smile finally appeared on Wang Xinyu's face. This was her golden finger. She quickly found a utility knife and gave herself a ruthless slash. In a flash, the jade card disappeared, and there was more space in Wang Xinyu's consciousness.

  Success, Wang Xinyu quickly pressed the broken finger to her hair. This jade card was the only relic left to her by her short-lived father. Later, when she was infatuated with the male protagonist, she could not find anything of value as a token of love. , gave this jade card, and then the male protagonist got a golden finger for nothing.

  As for her, she seemed to have completed her mission and lost her life the next day.

  Wang Xinyu used her consciousness to check the space while moving her hands.

  darling... well developed. It is indeed a space prepared for the male protagonist.

  After silently reciting "Go in", she had disappeared from the room out of thin air and entered the space.

  A fresh breath hit her face, making her feel refreshed and extremely comfortable.

  The space is the size of ten football fields, and there is thick white fog on the edge. She carefully hooked a little of the white fog with her fingers. It was cold and cold. ...

  She didn't dare to test the unknown areas. Looking back at the book, the male protagonist seemed to have mentioned that the space could be upgraded, but he didn't describe it in detail.

  It seems that in the future, she needs to test it herself.

  There is a hillside near the white fog, half in the space, half hidden in the white fog, and there is a small stream against the hillside, which is crystal clear, and the head and tail are also hidden in the white fog.

  This creek divides the space into two areas. Wang Xinyu immediately had a plan in her mind. In the future, you can raise some livestock in the less place, and plant it in more places...

  After the end of the world, most animals and plants will mutate and change. It was extremely ferocious, and with a virus, ordinary people could not eat it at all.

  Some hungry ordinary people eat it. There are only two possibilities. One is to survive the virus, and it can also stimulate supernatural powers. Since then, it will soar into the sky, and the other is to fester and die.

  Only humans who have also mutated and whose ranks are higher than those of animals and plants are not afraid of viruses carried by lower-rank animals and plants.

  If a low-level mutant is infected with a high-level mutant animal and plant virus, there are two possibilities, survive the level increase, or die...

  In a word, don't try it easily, otherwise, you will not know when you will fart.

  However, with this space, after all the seeds and livestock are prepared, and then find a safe place to hide, relying on the space can also support the small life.

  "Buzzing"... As the phone vibrated, Wang Xinyu was startled and quickly picked up the phone.

  "Li Lili?" Wang Xinyu checked the category and knew that it was her classmate.

  "Hello?" Wang Xinyu answered the phone, and before she finished speaking, the conversation had already started.

  "Xiaoyu, what's the matter with you? Why haven't you come to school yet?

  Class? It's impossible to attend, there's not much time left for her, so she has to hurry up to buy supplies.

  Wang Xinyu frowned slightly, "Today's body Not feeling well, not coming. "

  Before Li Lili could react, she had already hung up the phone.

   Open a new pit, please support my friends

  (end of this chapter)