Max panted heavily, her head foggy with lust, "I-" Hunter's thumb moved down and circled her clit, "I'd eat her pussy. Until her thighs were trembling as she came. I'd lick her clean and I'd watch as she choked on your cock as she sucked you off." Max felt his cock twitch inside her. Hunter having heard enough lift them, placing Max on the couch as he lifted one of her legs over his shoulder. Hunter thrust up into her with such force making Max throw her head back in pleasure. Her breast jiggled with each thrust her hooded eyes found Raven. Who watched them intently.

Max watched Raven clench and unclenched her hands. Fighting the urge to either join them or get off to watching them. To be honest Max would enjoy watching Raven pleasure herself.

"Hunter I'm-" Max let out a breathy moan as she threw her head back. Her climax racing through her. Hunter followed close behind. His cock twitched before her came. Max's wall clenched around him as she milked him dry. His seed coating her womb.

Hunter placed his forehead against her neck. Max looked to where Raven was last only to find her gone. She ran on hand over his back will the other sunk into his hair.

'She left.' Max linked.

'I can hear her in the guestroom. Listen carefully.'

Max didn't have as good as hearing as an Alpha born but she could her slight moans coming from down the hall. A smile reached her face as she heard her name as well as Hunter's. Max lay still will Hunter pulled out of her and got up from the couch. She hated that his weight was gone. She watched him pick up his boxers. She could feel the heat in her core as desire hit her again just looking at his ass.

"You keep staring at my ass and I'll bend you over the couch." He told her. Damn wolf senses. He tossed her his button up shirt with shaky legs Max stood and buttoned up the shirt. She followed him into the kitchen getting food. As they were making sandwiches Raven came out of the room. Her skin was a little flushed and her breathing was a little heavy. She didn't walk like she had been thoroughly fucked but she looked somewhat satisfied. Max passed her a plate as she came to stand at the island.

Raven sat on the bar stool. Her eyes stayed fixated on the sandwich as she picked at it, "Are you nervous?" Max asked taking a big bite of her sandwich. Hunter was leaning against the counter his eyes focused on his mates.

"Why wouldn't I be I just watched the two of you having sex."

"So? You're our mate. And you clearly enjoyed what you saw."

"I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it. Hell, it's the most wet I've gotten in a long time."

"What about sex with Jayson?" Max questioned. Hunter let out a growl behind them.

"We always used a lubricant. My body wants the two of you. Always has. It just didn't know what it was needing."

"Does that mean that you accept us as your mate?" Hunter asked. Max looked at Raven expectantly. Hoping her answer would be yes.

"Look I've not totally rolling out the possibility of excepting the two of you as my mates. But I'm not rushing into anything."

"Thats understandable. Just letting you know ahead of time there will be more sex acts like the one we did earlier around here. Will that make you uncomfortable?" Max asked.

"If it does at any point, I will most defiantly let you both know." Raven said as finally picked up the sandwich and bit into it. Max felt some relief knowing that she as opens to them as well as the fact that she was eating normally. 

They spent the rest of the day and night sitting in the Alpha and Luna suite. Hunter had decided to take some time for his mates which Max appreciated. She was curled up on the couch next to him while Raven was at the other end. Raven kept her distance but every now and then Max would catch her looking over at the two of them. A hint of longing and turmoil in her eyes. Max wondered if she was still fighting with her decision to be their mate. Max moved her feet over to Ravens side. She left them there for Raven to decide whether or not to pick them up or even to just place her hand on Max's feet.

After five minutes Raven moved her hand over to Max's feet. At first it was brief touches almost feather like. Then halfway through the movie they had been watching Raven picked up Max's feet and placed them on her lap. With the way that Hunter was running his fingers through her hair and the way that Raven was stroking her feet. Max felt so complete. So relaxed. That she actually fell asleep not long after.

The next day things went back to a sense of normality. Hunter was back in his office making plans on how to strengthen the pack. Everyone in the pack could sense the uneasy but Hunter and Max had decided to only let them know only what they needed to know. Max was washing the dishes in their suite went she felt it. The plate crashed against the floor as she gripped the counter. A rush of heat went straight through her body settling at her core.

Max thought she had a few more days before her heat came. She felt her clit began to pulse, the need to have her mate buried deep inside her was taking over completely. It was like her body was on auto pilot as she made her way to Hunter. She didn't even bother knocking just opened the door. Hunter looked up at her as soon he caught the scent of her heat his eyes dilated.

Her heat was strong. The need to mate was strong. Which lead to her being bent over Hunters desk as he sank balls deep inside her. Max moaned as his cock slid in and out of her dripping pussy. His hips thrust against her ass, his hand on the middle of her shoulder blades pressing her down against the cold wood. Max could barely make out anything other than moaning. Max let out a loud moan as her walls clamped down on his cock.

"You feel so good Max, you pussy clamping down on my cock." Hunter sank himself as deep as he could as his climax hit. Max felt his seed dripping from her as he pulled out. Hunter sat on his chair; he pulled her onto his lap.

Max sighed as she relaxed into his embrace, "I wish Rave would have been with us. And wore our mark." Hunter tilted her head up making her look into his eyes. She could see the same longing for Raven in his eyes that she had in her heart.

"I know honey. I really hate to be the reasonable one," Max chuckled, "We shouldn't try and push her. She hasn't totally rejected us."

"You're right. I know that we told her that we would be having sex basically anywhere in our suite whether she was there or not. But maybe we should just keep to your office and our room."

"I did enjoy bending you over my desk." Hunter chuckled. Max kissed him deeply, which lead to her riding him as he sat in the chair.