Jing Huai pinched her body, held her on his lap, looked at her and suddenly asked again: "I saw a hair in the bathroom, you really didn't see any people?"

Flower branch froze for a moment, hair, what hair? She sheds - no, did she lose her hair in the bathroom?

But Huazhi quickly calmed down, she didn't lie, she really didn't see anyone else, because she was the only one in the bathroom.

Blossom nodded again.

"Why are you in the bathroom?"

Because she wanted to give herself a bath, but didn't expect it to be so unsuccessful...

This explanation is very complicated. She is a rabbit now and can only make a rabbit sound. Huazhi can only tilt her head and look at him, pretending that she does not understand.

King Huai also knew that he could not get the answer, so he put the flower branch on the side of the bed.

After the game at noon, Huazhi's discussion was as hot as the woman who made the zombies become normal people. At that time, many people who were present did not understand how she stole the crystal core, and the words spread to the outside world became more and more exaggerated.

There is no guarantee that no one will have any crooked thoughts on her.

He put the flower branch on the bedside. She didn't know how much shower gel she squeezed on her body today, and even after washing it off, her whole body exuded a strong fragrance, which was his usual scent.

The breath was mixed, so that he couldn't tell whether it was his or the flower branch for a while.

"Sleep." After Jing Huai lay down, he put his hand on Huazhi.

The fluffy and soft bunny actually feels better in the hand. Jing Huai's fingertips gently rubbed the flower branch, and soon felt sleepy.

The flower branch was embraced by his big hand, not daring to move.

She didn't understand either. She usually let her sleep in her rabbit's nest, so why put her on the bed today. Is it because she is afraid that she will destroy it again?

The warm palm rested on her body, warm and hot. The faint golden light on his body began to stretch to her body again.

Flower Branch looked at him with her head sideways. From her angle, she could only see his graceful jawline.

His breathing gradually became even.

Flower branch moved her body and wanted to go back to her rabbit nest.

】This is simply the perfect opportunity to rub the halo! [The halo that was rubbed before is almost used up, we have to save some more. 】

Huazhi thinks about it, she seems to have become a person many times during this time, and even ran out to fight. Alright, alright, what the little gray rabbit said was right, Huazhi lay back obediently again.

Rabbits are nocturnal animals, their eyes glow in the middle of the night, and they don't want to sleep at all. But human beings go out during the day and sleep at night. She can't run around now, she feels a little bored, and Huazhi simply asks the little gray rabbit to release the video of the day.

When she watched it in the morning, all her attention was on Jing Huai, and when she watched the playback, she found that other people were actually very good. Huazhi found it interesting, and took advantage of the good spirits in the evening, and carefully watched the movements of the other abilities.