|normal| student meet another scrow

The scene start to show issei/Jaune is listening to music while still wearing his IPod, Matsuda/Neji leans on wall with arm cross, Motohama/megumi sits on stair thinking something just happen about yesterday.

As they can sill hear about the girl saying something but Issei and Matsuda look up at the stair. Rias was standing infront their sight. She looks down on the trio. False brown boy took off his earphone and put into to his pocket pant

Matsuda: red hair, twelve o'clock* warn his glass friends*

This got Motohama attention and he looks up at the stair. He feel something off about rias. Issei looks at Matsuda with a surprise face, he knews his 'prevert' friend will says something about the 'watermelon' or the thick part but he was not except about his word coming out from his mouths.

Motohama: Rias?*mutter*

The girl behind redhead praise about how amazing,awesome,gorgeous she is. Rias walk down the stair passing the false prevert trio. She open her eye to a side look them in underestimate but they was her worse choice about her action as they give her a death glaze. Outside rias act like it was fine but inside her mind was terrified about the deadly aura cover around the trio. She still walking down stair and act nothing happen. The false prevert trio look at her walking away.

Issei: it kind the weird for someone who have a weird name.

Motohama: i mean her name in Spanish mean 'Laugh'*push his glass up a little*

[ author: yes, I did read highschool DXD fanfic in Spanish language and it translate rias in Spanish mean laugh ]

Matsuda: yeah. It's weird anyways but I think we should study math for exam tomorrow

Both shadow glass and fallen knight nod in agree but three of them know how to do math but they don't want any attention from school. So yeah! They always had low score in each subjects just to make sure every girl in this academy won't make them doing the girl homework.

Issei: I swear(to Monty Oum), I dream about a girl who grow black feather behind her back

Motohama: same but she throw a light weapon at me in my dream.(literally)

Matsuda: wait you guy dream about crow being a human girl?*confuse*

Both of them: yes!*look at each other then look at matsuda* what about you?

Matsuda: me? Well, I did have a same dream but she teases me in my dream and try to kill me after.

Three:*sigh*( I swear that I will kill that damn bird!)

Issei: alright, where were we? Ah Right! Exam!

Matsuda: yeah, Motohama and Me will come to your place for study.

Issei:*nod* got it study for the exam tomorrow.

The bell school ring. They on their way to classroom as Motohama open the door and chalk eraser was about to drop on him but issei quickly slap the chalk eraser out of the way.

Issei: that's not how treat your classmate!*point at kendo captain*

As kendo captain look at them with confuse but his prevert friend always knew their prank with same trick