Eddie goes to leave when she squeezes my arm. She then whispers in my ear.

Miss Denby" You won't always have your brother to protect you or your father"

My heart is pounding as she then releases my arm and we both leave. Once we out of sight of Victor and Denby, Eddie pulls me to the side.

Eddie" Are you okay, what did she say?"

Charlie" Eddie.. I'm scared"

Eddie" Come on, time for some much needed Twin Time"

We head to Eddie's room where Fabian is already sat in his pjs getting ready for bed.

Eddie" Hey dude, is it okay for my sister to stay here tonight?"

Fabian" Hey sure, it's your room too, plus you don't think I noticed when you did it last year"

Charlie" Thanks Fabian"

When we were sure Fabian was properly asleep, Eddie looked at me.

Eddie" What did she say, tell me?"

Charlie" She whispered to me that, you or dad won't be able to protect me forever, it scares me, what is she going to do to me"

Eddie" Nothing okay, nothing, I won't let her, dad won't let her, he may be in this society but surely we have to come first"

Charlie" I hope so"

Eddie" Remember what I said, us twins are in this together. We come as a package"

Charlie" Thanks Eddie"

We stay chatting for another hour before heading to bed.

Eddie's POV

The next morning, I wake up and find myself entangled with my sister, when we slept together, we often found ourselves entangled, we put it down to when we was both in the womb together. I decided to have a shower before anyone else was up,Fabian was still asleep, one of his arms off the bed. I made my way to the bathroom. When I came back Charlie was gone and Fabian was awake.

Fabian" Morning, Charlie's gone upstairs to have a shower and get ready for school"

Eddie" Oh okay, morning"

Fabian" You know I wish I had siblings sometimes"

I dump my stuff on my bed.

Eddie" Really?"

Fabian" Yeah, just seeing what a close relationship you have with Charlie and what Nina had with Nicholas, maybe not so much Patricia and Piper"

Eddie" Dude you are just thinking of twins but yeah I guess like Jerome has Poppy, it's nice to have someone to share something with"

Fabian" Oh well, better get ready, see you in a minute"

Fabian heads to the bathroom and I sit down on my bed, I was still trying to process everything that happened yesterday. The fact that our Denby wasn't the real Denby, KT was Robert's great granddaughter and Denby had threatened my twin. My brain buzzed.

Charlie's POV

After another day at school, we were all stood waiting for Jerome to open his locker, for some reason he couldn't get into it.

Eddie" Hey, guys we need to get Harriet out, and fast"

Patricia" But how? We live in a maximum security facility right now"

Charlie"Okay. Well we think there might be one way"

Fabian" What do you mean?"

Charlie" What if the door that Twinnie and I found in the tunnel leads outside?"