2

"Tae, Jk asked me for a walk in the forest this afternoon. Please help me decide on what to wear."

Tae rolled his eyes and picked out the outfit nearest to him. "Wear this," he pointed out to Jimin.

"Tae are you serious? Don't you think that outfit will show so much skin?"

"Bff, anything you wear will bring Jk to the moon."

"Tae, you know that is not true. He doesn't fancy me like the way I fancy him." Jimin sadly answered.

Tae snorted, "Bestie, are you blind, sick, or dumb?"

"Tae, please don't say that. Do not give me false hope. I cannot bear to see Kookie with a different omega."

"Jimin, did you even see JK in a company of a different omega other than yourself? Open your eyes, bestie. He wants you. He's been pinning for you since you presented as an omega, to think that he was not presented that time. He can be a beta or omega, but he already made it clear to the whole pact that you belong to him."

"Tae, your imagination is working overtime again."

"Have I ever been wrong, Jimin? Tell me."

"Tae, you had been a lucky guesser."

"Jimin, it hurts that you are doubting my psychic ability. Who among us guessed that Namjoon hyung's mate would be Jin? That Hobi will be presented as an omega? That Yoongi fell in love with me the moment, I was presented as an omega?"

"I guess you did a good job with Namjoon, Jin, and Hobi. But with Yoongi, I still doubt that you tricked him into drinking a love potion. That is why he barged inside your home and asked your parents for your hand the night you were presented." Jimin lightly giggled.

"Oh, shut up, Park Jimin! It just so happens that I am bold enough to pin the wolf of my dreams. Unlike you who are waiting forever to confess to Jk."

"Actually, bestie, I planned to confess this afternoon," Jimin shyly answered.

"For real?! Bestie, I am so happy for you."

"So please help me find an outfit to make Kookie fall for me."

"You can wear rags; still, that wolf will find you attractive." Tae giggled.

"I hope so, Tae. I really hope so."