"Don't you dare talk to my older brother like that!!" -Mikey now spoke as he step up with the Toman Gang behind him.

"Our older brother, Mikey. I can't let you take all the spot light here" -Izana corrected him while the rest of Tenjiku are behind him.

"Fuck off Izana, I'm the one who will going to step up and fight them all. Stay out of my way!!!" -Mikey said in an angry tone as he glared at Izana.

"Mikey, Now's not the time to fight with each other. they're making fun of our brother and tried to ruin this atmosphere so we need to join forces for once and fight each other later" -Izana spoke in a rational way and offers help for once.

"Tch, fine. i'll accept that for once for big brother Shin's sake. but don't think this would mean that we're getting along with each other since im still not done with you" -Mikey spoke in a cold tone.

"Same, we're only join forces for big brother's sake" -Izana shrugged as he scoffs back at Mikey.

"Are you all done with your yapping and barking at each other? you can just go at each other for all we care, we don't have time watching you fucking babies arguing to death just like in a tv" -Vito, 2nd Division Captain now spoke with a disgusted expression as he also mocks them.

"Don't you dare make fun of our president like that, you punks" -Draken spoke in an angry tone.

"Whoever makes fun of our king will face a serious wrath!!" -Kakucho added.

"Fine, if it's the fight you brats want, then we'll give you one. don't you dare ran away from this fight cus we're about to defeat you cus you are now outnumbered!!!" -Fujino said with an evil laugh.

"Everyone, get ready to fight!!" -Vito now spoke as he orders their henchmen to get ready for the fight.

"TOMAN, Let's give them a fight we get!!!" -Mikey shouted in a serious tone.

"TENJIKU, Let's show these bastards with no mercy!!!" -Izana now spoke in a serious tone.

Meanwhile the other members of Black Dragon now joins the fight while they bought some time for Shinichiro to continue meeting with the board of directors.

"Alright then, CHARGE!!!!" -Fujino starts with a battle cry as Fire Tank gang starts to charge at them.

"LET'S GO EVERYONE!!!!!" -Mikey and Izana spoke with a battle cry in unison as their respective gangs are now charging at them also.

Then, the fight began as they fight each other to death. the respective captains in different gangs are going at it while Izana and Mikey are fighting with the rest of the henchmen while glaring at each other as if they went on to compete who's going to defeat them first. meanwhile, Black Dragons went on defeating the rest of members as well to which were joined forces with Valhalla and Brahman members.

30 minutes later, All members from different gang manage to defeat 40,000 members with their temporary teamwork and all that's left is the remaining 3,000 members. Fujino and the others were gasped in shock to which he later went an evil laugh.

"You think y'all going to defeat us that easily, then you all are fucking stupid" -Fujino said with a grin.

Ofc, They were knocked out from behind. not even Izana, who can read the opponents' movement can see that coming. now, they were all unconscious except Takemichi, who had a lot bruises on his face is now left standing.

"Oi, this weakling is still left standing. he doesn't know how to fight yet he's still standing? how impressive yet so pathetic" -Vito spoke in a mocking tone.

"Guess we need to knock him out then. shall we boss" -Alonzo asked with an evil smirk.

"Alright, make sure to suffer him more. we'll make him a slave" -Fujino replied with a smirk.

"Oi, crybaby you have a chance for you to run away from this fight or we'll make you a slave for life that no one will save you" -Ranmaru spoke in an evil tone.

Despite the others were approaching him, Takemichi was terrified yet still won't budge.

((No, im not going to give in. im sure Aniki will be here soon. im not going to give up. i want to make him proud of me)) -Takemichi thought with a determination.

"NO!!! IM NOT GOING TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS FIGHT. NOT EVER!!! IM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP SO COME AT ME ALL YOU CAN BASTARDS!!!!" -Takemichi shouts with a determination as he stands up with tears on his eyes.

"Oh, is that so? Then beat him up to death then" -Fujino spoke in a dark tone as orders them to beat Takemichi up.

Toman members got up and tries to stop Takemichi but he ignores them as he gets ready to fight. just as Fujino and the other members were about to beat Takemichi up, they were interrupted by a voice:

"Ah~le~le~, 3,000 people against one? what a cowardly move from there" -someone spoke in a teasing yet sarcastic tone.

"Who are you?! Show Yourself!!" -Fujino said in a pissed expression since they got interrupted.

"Ehh? It's not nice that you have to bring a lot of members just to pick on the other students, teachers and even the higher ups from different schools" -someone continuously spoke in now polite yet stern tone as he walk.

Ofc they all turned to the right side and saw Takehiro with a cheerful smile as he show up in front of them.

"Heya~ looks we need to have a little chat. i know im not involving this gangster affairs but when someone hurts my little bro and his friends, i won't going to tolerate this" -Takehiro spoke in a polite yet stern tone cus the minute he saw his little bro in a bruised state and check on him. his smile went dropped and looks at them with a cold glare.

"Since you all did this to them and my little brother, Can we all talk properly before i'll start punching and kicking all of your asses?~" -Takehiro now spoke in a polite yet scary tone as he looks at them in a very cold glare

Noted:

Geez, this chapter is getting exciting since i do add some fight scenes in Part 2 of Takehiro's interaction. i guess im going bananas since he's getting a confrontation scene in the next chapter on Part 3 and a fight scene on Part 4. so to the Fire Tank Gang: fly high cus they're going to get their ass kicked. Im going to update this chapter for today since im going to take a 1 day break and update the other chapters of my book on Saturday or Sunday for me to celebrate my birthday today (cus it's already 12:24 am in my country) so i hope you all anticipate for the next chapter. See you on the next chapter. Thx XD