Rin released her vice-like grip on her father's hair. Kakashi sighed in relief over the new found freedom of his hair. Kakashi walked over to the table and took Rin off his shoulders, placing her in one of the seats. Kakashi sat in a seat next to his wife.

"Something wrong?" Kurenai asked her husband.

"I still can't get over what Naruto did to the people of that fortress. I've never seen that level of death before, even during the wars." Kakashi didn't go into specifics because his daughter was eating at the table.

"I know. All we can hope for is that he brings Hinata back safely."

Kakashi just sighed, and ate his food. After they finished eating there food, Kakashi and Kurenai were sitting, just watching their daughter play with some fake kunai.

"I was hopping Sora would have taken the news better than she did," Kakashi muttered.

"She'll be fine once Hinata is back in the village," Kurenai replied.

"I suppose your right."

Kakashi was a bit worried because Sora had looked like the world had ended when she was informed of what happened to Hinata. One of the reasons Sora was informed was because Hinata was her legal guardian. Sora didn't take it well because she was afraid she was going to be left alone again. Even though Sora was told that Hinata would be back soon, it didn't seem to register with her.

"The others didn't like the fact we left her behind with Naruto. Then again, they don't know that it's him yet," Kakashi stated as he sipped his tea.

Tenten wasn't too happy about what happened. She was Hinata's friend and confidant since Naruto left the village. Tenten sighed, as she put her ANBU attire back on. She had decided not to wear it earlier when they left to go after Hinata. Tenten hoped that Hinata was alright and that the Akatsuki member didn't violate her in anyway. Because if he or she did, Tenten was going to jam a kunai in said person. Tenten sighed as she put on the mask. Neji was already dressed and waiting for her outside.

Tenten walked outside and left with Neji. Neji wasn't taking this whole incident very well, and he really hadn't talked since they left the fortress.

Tsunade was sitting in her office, going over paperwork. She had just gotten through with a council meeting. Tsunade's advisers had grilled her for sending so many ninja away just to save one person. She didn't really care what they said. It all went in one ear and out the other. Tsunade also had to deal with the complaints of Hinata's friends. She just dismissed them for the time being. They would most likely find out who the mysterious member of the Akatsuki was soon enough anyhow.

'I just hope Naruto hasn't changed to much for her,' Tsunade thought.

"Why such a depressed look, Hime?"

"Why do you think, Jiraiya?"

Jiraiya had appeared behind Tsunade and wrapped his arms around her. Tsunade put her hand gently on his arm.

"I'm sure they're fine and Naruto hasn't broken her heart," Jiraiya said reassuringly. "Now why don't we go get a late lunch, since we haven't done something like that in about a year?"

"I'd like to, but I have all this paperwork still," Tsunade said as she looked at the stacks of papers on her desk.

"Your paperwork will still be here in an hour." Jiraiya replied as he moved Tsunade away from her desk.

Tsunade sighed. "Alright. I suppose I can take an hour off."

The two of them left to get a late lunch.

Shikamaru, Chouji, and Ino were currently eating at the barbeque restaurant. Their food had just arrived, and Shikamaru wasn't eating anything. Chouji and Ino looked at one another before asking Shikamaru what was wrong.