melody's love or host.

I was a few questions into my Love or Host, and the only people left were Wilbur, Sapnap, and Quackity.

I was slightly overwhelmed while we were on a 5 minimum ad break. I sat staring at my hands as I picked at the skin around my fingernails and bounced my legs up and down, when my phone buzzed.

pretty boy wilbur

pretty boy wilbur
Are you alright love?

pretty boy wilbur
Also is that nickname okay?

me
im alright :)

me
also yes it is, i love the nickname

pretty boy wilbur
Are you sure you're alright? You look stressed out :(

me
i'm just a bit overwhelmed i'm okay!

pretty boy wilbur
Is there something I can do to help you? This stream is meant for you and I wanna make sure you're comfortable

me
you're gonna make me cry wilbur!

me
idk i just feel bad whenever i kick someone off and i don't wanna kick anyone else off because it's down to only 3

pretty boy wilbur
Well all 3 of us who are left have done Love or Hosts before, so I promise you they know that you mean no hurt feelings.

me
thank you so much wilbur, i really appreciate it:)

pretty boy wilbur
Anytime love :)

"Alright welcome back viewers!" Austin cheers. "Now Melody, it's time for the final elimination before your separate dates!"

I send him my elimination.

"Alright and...Quackity it looks like this is the end of the road for you. Please shout out your channels." Austin says.

Quackity shouts out his channels before leaving.

"Alright Sapnap and Wilbur! You will now be going on private dates with Melody in a breakout room, Sapnap you're going first." Austin says before putting Sapnap and I into a breakout room.

"Yo." I say.

"Hey!" He greets. "Karl might be mad at you if you choose me."

"Maybe I will then, just out of spite." I laugh.

"You know this is a little weird taking it that the last time we spoke we were screaming at each other during MCC." He laughs.

We talk for a bit, when eventually our five minutes is up and i'm put into a room with Wilbur.

"Hi Wilbur!" I smile.

"Hi love!" He smiles. "How are you?"

"Good! I'm less overwhelmed now." I say.

"That's good! How was Sapnap?" He asks.

"He was good! It was just weird talking him cause he's trying to win my dating show when normally we scream at each other." I laugh.

"Maybe the date we're supposed to do after this will be in person if James can force you to come visit him." Wilbur smiles.

"You know we've only been friends for a few days but it's like you're one of my closest friends right now." I smile as he gasps.

"I am?" He asks quietly.

"Yeah!" I smile as he giggles.

"You're one of my closest friends as well Melody." He smiles.

We suddenly get brought back into the main zoom call.

"Alright Melody, please dm me your winner!" Austin says.

I open twitter and send him my choice, which should be pretty obvious.

"Alright, and after two and a half anxious hours, Sapnap it's the end of the road for you. Meaning Wilbur Soot has won!" Austin cheers.