Chapter 2

"Wake Up Perez!Stop Being So Damn Lazy" A Voice Said And Splashed Cold Water On Me. I Jumped Up And Looked Around. Vivian Stood Over Me With A Bucket In Her Hands.I Wiped The Water Off My Face With My Sleeve.

"Where Am I?" I Asked.

"In Your Basement" She Replied And Threw The Bucket Across The Room. "Err Why?"

"Well Your Little Phone Call You Made Got The Cops Running Over Here Calling Another Manhunt." She Told And Pulled Me Up.I Got Up And Took A Few Steps Back From Her. "But It's Not Like Their Gonna Find Me" She Added. I Nodded And Watched As She Walked Over To The Basement Door.I Noticed She No Longer Had Her Orange Jumpsuit,"You Changed Your Clothes?" "Yeah, I Borrowed Some Clothes From Your Closet" She Opened The Door And Motioned For Me To Come Over.

"Alright When I Open This Door We're Gonna Quietly Go Up And Out The Backdoor,Don't Make Any Sounds And-" She Grabbed Me By My Neck." Don't Try And Run,Got It Perez?" I Quickly Nodded.She Let Go And We Started Up The Stairs. I Could Hear The Police Running Around Shouting Orders And Dogs Barking.I Felt Chills Go Down My Back.We Made It Out And Silently Went Through The Back,The Shouting Got Louder,A Bright Light Suddenly Blinded Me.I Realized That Helicopters Were Here Too."Remember Perez Don't-" "I WANT YOU TO FIND HER NOW!SHE COULD BE NEARBY!GO GO!" Suddenly A Group Of Police Officers Started To Run In Our Direction. Vivian Didn't Seem To Mind. Alright Jacob This Is Your Chance. Don't Blow It. I Looked At Vivian And Pushed Her To The Ground Then Took Off Towards The Police. "HEY!HELP!I'M OVER HERE!HELP!" I Shouted While Running."I Hear A Voice,Follow It!" One Shouted.Yes.Freedom Here I Co-"Gotcha" A Voice Said And Tackled Me To The Ground.Vivian Struggled To Pin Me Down As I Tried To Fight Her Off,I Bit Her Hand And Pushed Her Off.She Quickly Grabbed My Ankle And Pulled It,I Fell.She Crawled On Top Of Me And Covered My Mouth.I Moaned Trying To Making Some Noise."Shhh Shush!Don't Make A Fucking Sound"She Whispered And Pushed A Blade Dangerously Close To My Neck.I Stopped Immediately.They Ran Right Past Us At That Moment.There Goes My Last Bit Of Hope. When She Was Sure They Were Gone She Smashed My Face In The Ground.

"You Retard!Tryna Get Killed?!"She Yelled.It's Like She Didn't Even Care That Police Were Near By,She Was About To Blow.I Shook My Head No.She Brought My Head Back Up And Got Up."Get Up Perez,Before I Change My Mind Of Sparing You And Shoot You Now"She Snarled And Started Walking. I Got Up And Followed Her. We Kept Walking Straight,Going Further And Further In To The Woods.I Rubbed My Face And Spit Some Dirt Out.

Their On The Move.Hope You Enjoyed.Please Tell Me What You Think.Was It Good? ~Ami