The few sparring partners discussed among themselves.

Wang Che smiled and nodded.

These people were not bad. They were very well aware of the basic situation of soul pets.

Soon after, Wang Che and Yuan Xiaole arrived at a small battlefield.

The size of the arena was about the size of two basketball courts, made for battles between soul pets that were under 100 years old.

There were five tall platforms on each side of the arena, allowing the Contract Soul Masters to perch and give commands.

The ground was made from ordinary rocks, very firm and easy to fix as there were rock type soul pets specially utilized for repair procedures.

Even if the entire place was destroyed, it could be restored in a very short time.

“Shall we begin?”

Yuan Xiaole beckoned to the other sparring partners, “Come and be the judges.”

With that, he walked to the stage first.

“Kuka Beast!”

He called out again.

Instantly, an imposing roar blared from a hanging rope on the third floor.

Wang Che looked up and realized that there were many hanging ropes made from tree branches on the second floor above. They seemed to be used for training.

A creature about half the height of a man landed on the platform with a tree rope.

Wang Che studied it and noticed that it was not very tall, but it was much bigger than the first time he saw it.

The slower the growth of a soul pet’s body, the more special it was.

This was because the rarer a soul pet, the stronger its body was. It would be able to innately contain a lot of soul power, similar to a green caterpillar whose cultivation grew by one centimeter every year.

In the case of the Kuka Beast, it would take two to three years instead to grow a centimeter.

In the later stages, it would stop becoming larger altogether. It was also very difficult to determine soul power cultivation with its size.

Compared to the green caterpillar, it was not much different.

Wang Che squatted down, touching his soul pet’s head as he whispered.

“This one is much stronger than the one you encountered the other day, but it shouldn’t be hard for you. Since this is your first battle, we won’t use soul skills.

UTCICORSPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें