Chapter 7: Sharp teeth part 1

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oh I'm so sorry I-"You apologised for your clumsiness.Today was your first day as a waitress and you already blundered.You weren't good at interacting with people and the mess from your mind really didn't make it any easier.The woman in front of you frowned at you, angry that the food which was supposed to be on her plate was now staining her clothes.You could see her nostrils expanding with every deep inhale.The slender woman stood up and slapped your face,action that made you lose your balance, falling on the floor.From the new angle she seemed more scarier than earlier.Her husband and their child were looking at the scene that the woman was pulling up.

"Useless employee"She spoke in a raised tone getting different looks from the people around.
"I would have you clean my dress with your tongue.Not even your house costs as much as this piece of cloth."You weren't much of a fan for those kind of snobs and before you could open your mouth to defend yourself another raised tone appeared in the room.It was Afton himself.

"What happened here?"He was now sitting besides you,helping you out.You grabbed his hand and stood up next to him,his height making you seem almost invisible.In that moment you felt like a little kid and his mother scolding the bully.

"Excuse me but where can I file a complaint about an unqualified,as it seems,employee?"
The woman stared in your eyes,her desire to kill you for destroying her dress was crystal clear.

"I'm sorry madam but all our employees are pretty much qualified.There is no need for that.And I would suggest you not keeping the luggage scattered around.We don't want anyone tripping over them now, do we?"At the words spoken in a full british accent the woman flustered ,taking back her sit.You weren't sure which one of his features scared her,the tone in which he spoke or his sharp stare.

"Now if you will excuse us;someone else will be responsible of your order.Ofcourse if you still have the desire to lunch here"And with that, William took you away from the crazy woman,saving you again.

"My god, thank you!"You exhaled out of relief leaning on the wall behind you.You were also stained by the soda and the food you just dropped minutes ago.The stickiness from your fingers was caused by all the sugar that cola contained and your dress button up shirt was nowhere near white.William looked down at you engaged by the mess you were in that moment.

"You're welcome darling.Don't botter with people like her,a waste of time"While adjusting his dress shirt's sleeves your eyes fell upon his naked finger where once was a wedding ring.

"You should go change yourself with something clean.And be careful not to trip again."He leaned in,reaching for the same level to whisper something in your ear.When his breath made contact with your neck you quivered.

"Put yourself together or I will"And with that William left you alone with his faint scent of cologne and cigarettes,sign that the man smoked again.Everything he was doing or was saying misleaded you,ploughing you in a thick layer of confusion, nevertheless you were allured by him.You wanted to discover everything about who he is.

After the conversation with Afton you went to ask Evelyn and Alice if they had any clothes you could borrow.Alice gave you a skirt ,which you adjusted for your size ,and Evelyn lended you a dress shirt which was a little too thight for you,accentuating your breasts.You flustered a bit still it was better than walking around dirty for the rest of the day.Once you changed into something clean you went on your shift again.You could still feel from time to time the recalcitrant woman's stare on you but you ignored her.Besides the usual stares from the teenagers laughing or making jokes about your shirt you caught a new person focusing on you.You couldn't tell if William was supervising you or got the same perverted mind as others.He walked around looking at you,like a predator hunting its prey ,not taking his eyes off the helpless creature.After some time he disappeared,leaving his hunt alone.You didn't think much about it,merging again in your work.