"Ofcourse. It was your gift remember?" He said.

I took out something from my pockets making him confuse.

Thats when he widen his eyes when he saw the earrings my holding.

"I kept this too. I took the other one from izana when he..."

"Well i took it off when i first arrived here" i said as i smiled wearing it again.

"That must be special to you.."

"Ofcourse it is! This was mine and izana's matching earrings you know?"

"I guess i will be wearing both of it.. since izana wont be wearing the other one..." I said as i completely wore both of it.

Kakucho helped me stood up and took me to my room. I was relieved that no one was in the hallway.

I slumped in my bed as i played with the earrings that is on my EARS.

When i wore it i felt like Izana was with me. His presence. It makes me calm.

----

A knock was heard making Takemitchi look at the door.

"Come in.." when he said that the door opened revealing ES.

"Oh ny god! What happened!?" ES quickly approached him worriedly as she Checked his whole body checking if the injuries was serious.

But some of it was making the woman more worried than she already is.

"Im fine ES its nothing serious" Takemitchi tried to calm the woman down as she kept saying how serious it was.

"What do you need by the way?" Takemitchi asked.

"Well... I heard the workers gossiping that they'd seen you getting dragged by the boss"

"I was worried"ES said as she held the ravens hands.

Takemitchi laughed as he patted the womans head making her look at him.

"Dont be. Im strong you know? Really Strong! Not physically but mentally"

Takemitchi assured at the woman sighed because of his actions.

"Still. Please becareful when you're around boss. He's a bit brutal" es said as Takemitchi could only nod and stare at the window seeing a beautiful view.

"Are you hungry? I can bring you food!" Takemitchi shook his head as ES only stood up.

"Well i should be going... Boss might see me lacking" ES said as she chuckled and bid goodbye as she shutted the door close.

"Tsk...Manjirou.. you bitch how could you.." ES clenched her fist. She was angry.

----

Takemitchi was woken up by a knock on his door. He looked at it as he think if he should answer or not.