TsukiYama - ☁️ Fluff ☁️

Începe de la început

I wake up and see the medic , she say's quietly ...

" Are you feeling fine ? Oh someone's here to see you , i'll come back with the Advil "

I look to see who comes out of the door and I see Tsukki .

" You feeling ok ? "\

He's avoiding eye contact and blushing ...

" Im ok Tsukki "

I smile and he smiles . He doesn't smile a lot but I see it more than any other person and im so happy that the person who sees that smile the most is me . I feel really hot all of the sudden again . It's probably symptons . I hope the medic doesn't come back for a while , im really enjoying just being here with Tsukki . My thoughts are stopped by Tsukki .

" Yams , are you sure your ok ? You keep staring ? "

I start to panic ... (A/N : currently listening to " I wanna ruin our friendship ~ " ) I'll just say im fine after all , I am perfectly fine and he's so fine too . Wait . yeah nvm he's fine I can't deny that and im not saying im simping right now except im simping right now-

" Yams ? I'll go call the nurse , if you're not feeling well ? "

Just then the girl I confessed to yesterday burst in , crying dramatically , she runs to me and hugs me . She then asks me while sobbing...

" OMG ! BABE ARE YOU OKAY !?! "

BABE ?!? SINCE WHEN WERE WE DATING !?!

🦖Tsukishima🦖 POV -

No way they're dating ... I saw yesterday she rejected him ... so why is she acting as if they're dating ? This irritates the fuck out of me . This bitch can't just show up and act as if she cares , which im almost certain she doesn't . She continues to sob for about 6 minutes until Yams says...

" U-uh ... Babe ? But you rejected me yesterday ..."

She replies to that with a very stupid reason ...

" SORRY 'BOUT THAT YEAH , UM ACTUALLY SOME GUYS THAT I KNOW ARE CRUSHING ON ME WERE THERE SO I HAD TO REJECT YOU SO THAT WOULDN'T BE HEARTBROKEN , BUT I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE YOU ! "

What...the actual fuck...does he actually belive her...before I could think I said...

" Yamaguchi and me are dating . "

Ok I know it's a lie but I like him and I can't stand to see some bitch manipulate him and maybe ... if he likes me ... we can ... be together ...

Aside from that she gets off of Yams and says shocked...

" I-is that true ? TELL M-ME NOW ! "

Yams looks normal and starts smirking and then laughing so much that he has tears in his eyes and he looks so cute ...

His beautiful freckles and all of him , she doesn't appreciate him or even know him as well as I do . In fact I know him the best and from a young age we've known each other and he's always been by my side no way am I gonna lose the person I love to some overreactive girl who doesn't love him half as much as me . I want him to always be by my side and be my special person .

Yams stops laughing and replies with a proud and smug face on ...

" Yep , hehe , he's the love of my life and im never leaving him . "

As dramaticly as she entered the room she did the same as leaving the room . She ran out crying sobbing ...

" I CAN'T BELIVE YOU'D CHEAT ON ME ! WE'RE OVER ! "

We both started laughing so hard . I don't laugh often too . But when it comes to him , whatever I do it seems fun .

🍠Yamaguchi🍠 POV -

I've been laughing ofr so long now that I can't breath . To make matters worse Tsukki is approaching me ... now i'll die of embarassment . He makes it to me and it about to bend but before he could I get up on the bed and kiss him .

Just then the medic comes back and drops the Advil . She gasps and starts blushing deeply...

" I AM SO SORRY ! P-PLEASE CONTINUE I'LL COME BACK LATER WHEN YOUR FREE O-OR IF YOU FEEL BETTER NOW YOU C-CAN JUST LEAVE NOW ! "

I start to pull away to apoligize but Tsukki pushes closer , grabs me and we continue kissing til we get to the door we finally pull away and Tsukki says ...

" He feels better , sorry if we bothered you . "

Tsukki is so polite and smart and handsome . Anyway she says ...

" Oh no , it's fine I was just shocked , Im gay too . My wife is at work right now . "

( A/N : Btw this is how she looks

All credits to the artist )

I smile at this and before we could leave I said ...

" THANK YOU ! "

We get out of the building and go to the-

" Gym ? Tsukki why are we at the Gym ? "

Everyone was there and we all looked confused at Tsukki . Then he said something that will always make me happy ...

" Me and Yamaguchi are dating . So don't bother him . "

I was blushing more than humanly possible and when I looked everyone was just smiling . So I asked ...

" You guys aren't suprised ? "

Hinata said happily

" Sugawara - san expected you had a crush on Tsukkishima , hehe , we all aggreed . "

They all laughed and I swear I've never been happier .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope you enjoyed ! TsukiYama always is adorable and I specifically remeber loving this ship after the game with Shiratorizawa vs Karasuno , Tsukishima was being regretful for a reason I can't remember why and Yamaguchi was being so adorable trying to cheer him up! Bye have a nice day/afternoon/night !

( 1573 words )