3. Good girl faith (and a tight little skirt)

"Seb... gosh. Seb" she says breathlessly and touch his arm strongly, digging her nails on him. They were on a steamy make up session on the sofa that started when Sebastian just couldn't take it anymore and had kissed her, hard, just before guiding his hand up her legs and through her little skirt on to her panties and core. Her innocence and blushes at his advances to make her his were the most alluring thing he could have ever dreamt.

She was his perfect little angel. And he was going to show her everything he knew, and he was going to take care of her, and he was going to love her wholeheartedly while doing it.

"Feels good, darling?" He says with a good pinch on her clit for good measure. It acted as an electric shock through her body, and he gets harder on his boxers because of how responsive she is.

Her face goes all red but she makes an effort to answer because she knows he'll want some feedback. "Y-yeah." And besides is the least she could do. He always takes such good care of her.

"Yes what, angel?" He insists, in an effort to help her talk dirty to him. He laps at her throat and then all the way up to her earlobe as he gets a finger inside her and he can't believe how tight she is and how bad he wants to ruin her.

But he also loves her, and he would wait forever for her to be ready for all he has to offer. And he will teach her patiently everything she wants.

"It does feel good, Seb."

"Good girl. Now I want you to cum for me, baby. Cum for daddy."

Baby tears form at the corners of her eyes when he calls himself like that. He's now fucking her with two fingers and thumbing expertly at her clit.

"So perfect. So tight and wet, for me" He says and sucks her breast over her top. His dirty talking is enough to send her over the edge. She arches her back and her hips and she sees stars as she contracts and then relaxes on his fingers, finally letting the tears rolling down her face because of how good he makes her feel.

She's trying to catch her breath and come down from her high. A satisfied smile on her face and a hand down there grasping and caressing his hairy arm in a dumb way of her to let him know she's grateful. She doesn't let go of him when Sebastian finally pulls his fingers out of her and gazes at her love filled gaze. He touches her lips with his index and she obliges, opening her mouth and closing her lips around it, tasting herself. He mimics the action but it's his turn to lick his middle finger clean, and he groans. His dick stirring when he had almost forgot he was painfully engorged on his shorts.

He cups her chin with his hand and makes her look at his ocean blue eyes. "I love you" he says with an authenticity that makes her want to cry again because she thinks she's not worth of this kind of love and that she is probably dreaming that she has this man taking care of her. She strokes his lovely face and admires his handsome features before catching his lower lip between her own and kiss him. He responds with more ferocity than her and pulls her body against his', and that's when she can feel his erection calling for her.

Between a strangled moan and hard breaths, she stops the kiss. "Seb, you haven't..."

"Shhh. Don't. I'm okay, sweetheart."

But she doesn't believe him. How can he be okay?! She swallows her shyness.

"Do you want me to...?"

"You don't have to."

"I want to make you feel good."

He stares at her as if he hadn't understood any word she said.

"You sure?" Sebastian asks in merely a whisper. The truth is, he wants her so bad, he's trying with all his will to not lose control right there and then.