Chapter 3: Accidentally Lucky

Y/N's Pov

Art Club

Currently, I'm in the Art Club after school, drawing a bunch of random stuff I'm using as models and it's turning out great.

"Looks perfect," I say to myself happy with my work. Then the door bursts open out of nowhere with Nagatoro spinning a hula hoop around her hips.

"Senpai!" Nagatoro yells out while spinning around the Art Club with her hula hoop.

"Good evening" I greet her while staring at her usual shenanigans. She then goes in front of me still spinning.

"What do you think of my hip motions?"  She asks with a smile.

"What kinda sentence is that?" I question her.

"Come in, Senpai!" She says while turning around, implying that she wants me to go in the hula hoop with her.

"No," I tell her bluntly.

"Do it!" She yells at me. I sigh and get on the ground, ready to get into the hula hoop with her.

If you can't beat them, join them...

While I'm on the ground I look up waiting for my chance to jump into the hula hoop with her but I see Nagatoro's panties. 

"Pink" I mutter out. She gets confused by what I said and looks at me. After a couple of seconds, she realized what I meant and starts blushing madly.

"Pervert!" She scolds me before she runs out of the room.

"What just happened?" I think out loud.

Timeskip to The Next Morning Before School

Now I'm going to school but I have to make a quick pit stop at the convenience store to grab some lunch because I forgot mine. I arrive at the convenience store and grab a sandwich but before I check out I see the magazine section which has some manga.

I walk over there and see the newest volume of Big Boob Vampires was released. It's an ecchi series but I read it for the plot... Mostly.

Nothing could go wrong if I bought it... Right?

Timeskip to After School

Art Club

I'm just chilling in the Art Club reading the manga I bought and it gets to a part where the main character accidentally walks in on all the girls in the hot springs. "There's no way this stuff happens in real life," I mutter to myself.

The door to the Art Room then slides open revealing Nagatoro. "Senpai! Sup," She greets as she walks over to me. She then sees I'm reading something. "Whatcha reading?" She asks me.

"Manga" I reply while I hide the manga away from her.

"Let me see," She says to me curious about why I hid it from her.

"No" I answer her.

"Were you looking at something pervy?" She questions me while laughing. I look away and don't say anything. "You actually were?" She says surprised. She starts trying to grab it away from me and eventually succeeds. 

"You're so easy, Senpai!" She laughs before she starts looking at the manga and sees some ecchi stuff. "I was right! It's actually pervy!" She laughs at me.